Goodnight

Eventually, we got up, and I went to my apartment to get dressed and such.

I haven't talked to Louise since I ran over to Dan's yesterday, I should call her.

I unlocked my phone, and called her. 3 seconds later, she picked up, sounding super excited.

"Hey, Alice! Did you get back together with Dan?!" She yelled into the phone.

I jerked back the phone from my ear, laughing about her happiness for me and Dan.

"Noooooo." I said sarcastically.

"What?!" Her voice came even louder this time. "Why not?! That's crazy! I thou-"

"Louise. Sarcasm." I fell onto the couch, laughing. One of the things me and Louise did while me and Dan.. Weren't in a relationship.. Was finish furnishing my flat.

Most things were bright red and a pretty blue. Very.. Modern. But there's a bunch of black and white photographs on the wall I took.

"You bitch." Louise laughed.

I decided to put her on speakerphone while I got dressed and made my face look like a 21 year old girls, not a monkeys. When I was done, I told Louise I would call her later, and walked back to Dan and Phil's door.

I knocked once, and the door swung open to Dan's amazing face.

"WERE GOING ON OUR FIRST DATE TONIGHT!" He stated, very loudly, I might add.

"Oh, really?" I laughed, pushing by him and jumping onto the couch.

"Yes. And we're going to a fancy restaurant. That I've ALREADY made reservations for." He sat next to me, looking proud of himself. Phil sat in the chair near us, watching and eating cereal.

"Oooh. Where?" I asked Dan.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise. But it's gonna be really good.. I hope. Haven't you been there before, Phil?" He directed his attention to his friend.

"Oh- um, yeah. It's pretty good." He stirred around his cereal.

"Phil, you know me and Dan are back together, Thomas is.. Dead, and we completely forgive you. We know you did it to pretty much not get us killed. We love you."

Dan held a hand to his chest, faking a shocked face.

"You know what I mean." I looked at Phil, raising my eyebrows.

"Do you promise not to act all weird and guilty? And be the happy, loving life Phil all your fans love?" He looked at my face, to Dan's, to mine, to Dan's.

"I'll try. I just feel so bad." He ate more cereal.

"Well don't. It was the right thing to do, but we were stupid." I caught his eyes.

"Now go make a video." I said.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Go make a video. Your Phillions need you." That got his attention, and he got up to put away his cereal.

"Wow." Dan smiled as Phil used his socks to slide back to his room. "Your good."

"I know." I waved like royalty.

"I'm excited." He pretended to run in place. "Are you?"

"Of course!" I was. Except for the restaurant part..

"Well, were gonna go in a few hours. I want all of this to be one big night, so leave."

"Aw." I pouted. "Whyyyy?"