Just met

The lights were bright on my face, but at least I looked better then usual. Phil and Louise were sitting on the ground, me and Dan on the bed for crippled people. (Louise's name)

We had gotten loads of questions. They each would read one from their followers, we would all answer it, until we did 30 questions.

Louise leaned over and turned on the camera.

"Hello, internet." As you can probably tell, the video was going to be on Dan's channel.

"I'm joined with Phil," we made jazz hands. "Louise," jazz hands, "and a very special guest." They made confused faces and did jazz hands.

"I'm Alice." I explained to more than a thousand people, who will be watching next week.

"Lord." Louise rolled her eyes. "This is Alice Hatsker. She moved across the hall from Dan and Phil, and the next thing you know, they're dating. How about.. Dalice?" Louise pondered what our 'ship' name should be.

I noticed Phil was pulling a big fake smile. Or was he actually smiling? I can never tell. I'm bad at that. I'm bad at a lot of things.

I poked Dan in the ribs. He hissed at me, and unlocked his phone.

"This will be a Q&A." He cleared his throat.

"Would you rather swim across the ocean or...

29 questions later

"Last question!" Louise said.

I burst out laughing. I've been doing that since the 10th question. I liked this.

"Calm- calm." She laughed.

"Okay- okay. So. What's the largest amount of pieces of pizza you ate in a night?"

"Seven." Phil patted his stomach.

"Oh please." Louise held up her hands, showing the camera 9 fingers.

"You fails!" Dan yelled. "I eat 12 last year. He crossed his arms and held his chin high.

"What about you, Alice?" Dan asked me.

"Um..." My mood melted away. "One..?"

"Oh!" Louise put her hand over her mouth. I laughed through the pain in my gut, reminding me of my old disorder.

"Well, that wraps it up. Bye guys!" Dan did a cute winky face.

Louise reached over and turned off the camera.

"Really, one piece?" Dan asked me.

"Yeah." I said, fumbling with the duvet. If they ask, you have to tell them. And the word came.

"Why?"

Sudden death round.

I didn't take my eyes off my hands the whole time I explained my anorexia.

"I haven't threw up for 2 years, and now I love food."

They look dumbfounded.

"So. That's why you like food so much." Dan leaned over and kissed me.

Softly, in a comforting way. I put my arms around his neck, melting into him. He really made me happy.

"Woah! Getting a bit PG 13 in here." Louise's voice came. I broke off from Dan, and laid on the bed.

"It's weird. You guys are weird." Phil looked scared.

Sign three, or what?

"How?!" Dan sat up, and looked Phil straight in the eye.

"Just because.. You look alike. And you just met. Yeah. You just met! Like a month ago! Like what?" He looked at Louise for support, who just shook her head, knowing what he was doing.

"No, we met like 2-3 months ago. And so what?!" Dan got up, walking over to Phil. "I like her, she likes me. She makes me happy. That's all that matters." He looked back at me, his face red.

"Well, personally, I think you guys should breakup." Phil stated.

"No." Dan stated obviously. "What the fuck is wrong with you Phil?!"

"Nothing!" Phil flung open Dan's door and stalked off to his room.

"What the he-"

"Dan. In the hospital, Thomas came in and talked to Phil. He escaped the police. He told Phil to either break us up, or he would kill all 3 of us in front of each others eyes."

I let it out, waiting for him to react. He stood there for a second, looking at me. He swiftly turned around, and walked to Phil's room. Me and Louise yelled to him and followed. He flung open Phil's door, and stood over him on his bed.

"PHIL?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DID YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO BREAK US UP?! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME, AND WE COULD KEEP IT LIKE A SECRET! YOU KNOW HOW DEEP I WAS IN DEPRESSION BEFORE ALICE CAME AROUND."

He caught his breath, seething.

"DAN! HE WOULD KILL YOU! AND ALICE! AND ME!!" Phil stood on the bed.

"AGAIN, WE COULD OF TOLD HIM WE DID, BUT NEVER ACTUALLY OF!"

I couldn't take this anymore. They were best friends! I couldn't let this happen. I was bawling my eyes out, and I made up my mind. I jumped in between them.

"STOP!" I yelled, drowning out their voices with mine. There was only one thing to do.

"Dan. The only way to stop this is to breakup. So that's what I'm doing."

He had stopped moving, and was staring at me, tears streaming down his face. I kissed him on the cheek, tasting salty tears. I darted out of their flat and into mine. I locked the door, and crumpled to the ground.

I cried myself to sleep, right there in the middle of my bloodstained living room.