Chapter 1

(Miyah's POV)

Miyah Richards was a normal girl, she had long black hair, bright green eyes, and she had a rocking body. Everyone always fawned over her, but little did they know, she was more than what meets the eyes.

Miyah was violent, she was mean, deadly even. All she wanted was to kill the one thing that ruined her life forever; vampires.

Yes vampires are real and they are deadly. Miyah along with her best friend Hayden have been hired guns for an association against vampires.

Life was all fine and dandy before she found out about these merciless beasts, and now her life was turned upside down.

When Miyah was 13 years old she had come home from a football game to find both of her parents gruesomely murdered in cold blood. It was the most horrific thing she had ever had to experience, especially at such a young age. This is what started her search for vampires.

It started with her going crazy at first, she searched day and night for the creatures, and after years of searching, on her 18th birthday a group of men came to her and offered her the chance of a lifetime. They needed vampires dead, in exchange the offered her a gift. She would become a siren in order to kill her most hated enemy.

All she wanted to do was kill the kind that killed her parents.

So she accepted their offer, and now here she is 22 years later, a sexy siren.

Alright now that we are done with all this getting to know you crap, let's let go of the past and flash forwards into where I am today and stop using a 3rd person point of view. Bleck.

Alright well right now I am currently dressing up in my "vampire-fighting gear" which is actually just a stupid term for wearing a lot of black and a lot of leather that's really tight so that I look really good. What can I say? I'm hot.

Okay so maybe being a siren has made me a little full of myself.

My phone starts to ring and I answer it in an eager rush my heart speeding up just as it always does when I get these calls.

"Miyah? I need you and Hayden here at headquarter now, we have a big case to follow," the man on the other line said to me.

"Headquarters Joe? Really? We aren't the freaking CIA it's a warehouse under the city. Either way, we will be right there," I loved to pick on Joe.

I hung up and grabbed my keys running out the door and jumping into my big black shiny BMW. (Yes I was talking about a vehicle. Get your minds out of the gutter people.)

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and put it on my magnet which held my phone to my windshield. I quickly dialed Hayden's number and put it on speaker as I started the car off and zoomed off towards her house.

"Hey! I'm making my way downtown! We have to go! Joe needs us." I said taking a sharp turn and throwing my phone across the car.

Hayden whined and stomped her feet like a little kid "Joe always needs us. I never get any time to myself" she said and walked over to her closet. "Miyah? Did you hear me?" she asked and grabbed her clothes and her bag.

"Crap! Hold on! I threw you across the car and I can't reach you! Be there in five!" I yelled sitting back up and driving a little faster pulling up around her house and screeching to a stop.

"I made another skidmark in your driveway!" I yelled at her house expecting her to hear me.

Hayden opened the front door and walked out, after she got dressed.

"You know what? I give up on trying to get any me time!" she complained and walked over to the car. Hayden threw her bag in the back seat then got in the car still grumbling. "This hair doesn't get this perfect by itself, you know" she yelled and crossed her arms.

"You're a siren, so technically, it does, so quit ya moaning and put your seatbelt on unless you want to have whiplash."

Hayden rolled her eyes and put her seatbelt on. "Happy? Mother?" she asked and laughed.

I laughed and sped off leaving more skidmarks in her drive. "There, look what you did, you made me rush, now you have skid marks," I laughed finally getting on our way to headquarters.

I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us today.