Chapter 12

Miyah's POV

'

"Your brother is driving me crazy! He thinks he knows her but he doesn't!" I yell stomping my feet punching the punching bag angrily.

"Look this is why we are here training, you're powerful when you're upset, but can you imagine if you were to focus that power? You'd be so much strong there isn't a chance you wouldn't win!" Elliot said sliding off his shirt making me blush. His body sank into a low crouch and he began stepping towards me. "Let's practice that control as well," he smirked watching my blush get deeper.

I glare at him and roll my eyes starting to sing but I had to stop on the account of I felt like I was going to vomit.

"I know what we need to do, come with me," he said taking my hand and going to a room made of nothing but metal. He brought me a trash can and placed it in front of me when took a few steps back opening his arms.

"What is this? Are you crazy? Have you actually lost it?" I asked him laughing.

"Sing," he said his eyes glued to mine.

"I can't, It makes me sick, I think I ate something bad," I muttered looking away.

"Your singing doesn't effect Jack, so you need to get stronger. The best way to do that is to get yourself to do it to me, the ultimate strength," he said holding his arms out again prepared.

"And if I hurt you?" I asked him hands on my hips.

"Learn control, know when you need to stop," he said trying to convince me it was alright even though it sure as heck wasn't.

"Do it Miyah!" He yelled his eyes flashing red making my siren blood sing.

"No Elliot! I said I can't!" I yelled back taking a step away.

"Well, maybe I should go see if Hayden is awake. I am sure she would want to help," he said smirking and suddenly an image of Hayden burning flashed in my head and my blood began to boil.

"No, Hayden isn't in this," I hissed through my teeth getting into position.

"You're right, I am sure she is busy with Dax anyway," he said tensing trying to push me to my breaking point.

It was working.

I yelled and lunged at him but he was quicker than me and he had my back against his chest and my head in a headlock cutting my air off.

I began to sing my anger taking control and I felt his body tense up and his arms fell to his sides and his knees buckles. I saw smoke form and instantly I launched myself at the trash can throwing up what little that was in my stomach.

"You did good," I heard him say rubbing my back, his voice strained.

"I am never doing that again Eli," I said shoving him away and standing up.

His arms wrapping around me and he pulled me to his chest. "You did really good, I am proud of you."

"Why did you have to bring Hayden into it?" I yelled stepping away trying to control my anger.

"Jack needs to go down. He will hurt her to get to you Miyah. I am trying to prepare you! If you and Hayden practiced you would be strong enough to beat him! You can't just fight willy nilly using your old strategy, it doesn't work like that," he said to me making me really start to think.

Hayden and I have always had a system. We walked in, took care of the problem, and walked out. No one was ever strong enough to be a problem. I looked at Eli and nodded.