Chapter 14

Miyah's POV

"Woah woah woah, slow down Hayden, what happened?" I asked the way too freaked out Hayden.

"They know! Well first I was swimming and Dax was interrogating me then Eli and I are fighting. I ended up forgetting my clothes in the gym so I went back to get them and heard them talking about it... They know!" she yelled and paced back and forth.

"Hayden, it's fine, we are fine. This just pushed back our plans for a little bit. We have to lay low. Act like we are so in love and there isn't a chance in the world we would leave them. We are sirens Hayden! We have to use that if we are going to get out of here!" I told her grabbing her arms stopping her pacing.

"Lay low she says" she laughed as she looked at me. "I was a total brat to Dax and then I fought Eli like I wanted to kill him.. Or tried to anyways," she said and frowned.

"Hayden, do you want out of here or not?" I asked her my voice stern and serious.

Hayden nodded and looked at me. "I want to," she said. "How am I going to get him to fall again, I told him I wanted to go home then he left me all alone in the pool. I don't think there's another time to get him back to where we were before our plan," she sighed and looked worried.

"Hayden. Need I say again you are a siren? Tell him you want him to help you train that if you are stuck here you might as well make the best of it, do whatever you have to, to throw him off your trail," my voice trailed off as I heard footsteps approach. I jumped on the bed and pulled Hayden with me and hugged my pillow.

"Elliot hasn't talked to me, and you said he was training you? He should be training me," I said sighing softly.

"More like he was making me mad and trying to tell me I need control" she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"He's such a pushy person, but he's so cute. Your thing however needs to learn his place before I smash his brains out. Oh... Maybe we do need to work on our anger," I said laughing dryly hearing the footsteps get closer. It was so obvious they were listening.

Hayden laughed and shook her head "Can I help?" she asked and smirked.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I got off the bed and opened it to see Daxton and Elliot standing there looking guilty.

"Well hello eavesdroppers, how can we be of service?" I asked.

smirking at them seeing their guilty expression deepen.

"We need to talk, can we come in?" Daxton asked avoiding Hayden's eyes as she avoided his.

They came in and I sat down on the bed with Hayden watching them.

"We need to get ready. We are going after the other clan tonight and you guys need to be prepared." Elliot explained not sugarcoating it.

"Well I think Elliot should not be training Hayden, she might just kill him so Elliot and I are going to go train first," I said eyeing Hayden and grabbing Eli's arm and going to the training room.

"Look Eli, I know you think I am taking off but honestly where would I go? Jack would find me, I am not that fast, and honestly I am too lazy to run. So you need to calm down, I can't go anywhere and I won't. Plus, I wouldn't go anywhere unless I knew you were coming with me," I whispered kissing his cheek before instantly having him pinning to the ground. "Got to be faster than that," I said with a smirk.

As me and Elliot trained my mind listened in to Hayden and Daxton's conversation.

************

Hayden looked at Dax and messed with her hands quietly. "I'm sorry" she whispered and looked down.