Chapter 11

Hayden's pov

I panted as I fought with Daxton.

Daxton laughed and pulled me against him "you have to be faster than that dollface" he whispered in my ear.

I froze and looked around the room.

Daxton put his hands on my hips and pulled me back farther making my back touch his bare chest.

I fixed her sports bra before I grabbed Daxton's hand and flipped him over on the mat. "Just because I'm not as fast as you, doesn't mean I'm not strong," I said as I sat on his stomach pinning his arms above his head.

Daxton grunted when I flipped him and looked at me in shock. He smirked and looked at the way I was holding his arms and the way I was sitting on him. "Comfy?" he asked and looked in my eyes.

I blushed and got up off of him mumbling shut up.

Daxton kicked my feet out from under me, making me fall on my butt with a groan.

I rubbed my hip and looked at Daxton "really Dax?" I asked and glared at him.

"You should've given up, " he said and stood up with a smirk on his face.

I looked up at him "I'm not going to give up" I said and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I got up off the mat and launched myself at Daxton letting out a war cry.

Daxton laughed and caught me "I'm faster than you, Dollface," he said and held me close. "I figured you do this" he added and smirked.

I blushed again and wiggled out of his arms getting to my feet as I mumbled another shut up to him.

Daxton watched me like a lion stalking his prey. He circled me slowly looking up and down my body.

I watched him waiting for him to make a move. When he didn't I ran to one side of the gym jumping over workout equipment. I ran right into his chest and grunted.

Daxton smirked "you can't get away that easily," he said.

I smirked "I wasn't trying to get away," I said as she grabbed a knife.

Daxton looked wide-eyed at me. "Hayden, what are you doing?" he asked

I looked at Daxton "something that no vampire could resist" I said and quickly cut my hand.

Daxton's eyes turned blood red as he looked at my hand.

I breath heavily as I watched my hand bleed. I looked up at Daxton and watched him.

Daxton grabbed my hand and brought it close to his mouth like he was going to drink my blood. He looked in my eyes then back down at my hand.

The doors opened with a loud bang, a few vamps stood in the doorway looking around for the blood looking very hungry.

Daxton's head snapped to the vamps he looked back at me when he heard me whisper "oh no" but with no worry.

I paled as I looked at the vamps. I pulled my hand away from Daxton and tried to get the bleeding to stop.

Daxton stood protectively in front of me. "Get it to stop," he said through clenched teeth trying not to look at the blood.

I put a rag on it and got it to stop slowly.

The vamps ran over trying to get to me. Daxton fought a couple of them telling them to stay away from me.

Hayden got it to stop finally. She smiled and grabbed a metal pole off of the ground and began hitting the vampires knocking them out.

After a few minutes, all of the vampires were on the floor passed out. I fell to my knees and panted.

Daxton looked down at me and glared "don't do that again, you could've died. that's my family" he said mumbling the last part as he bent down next to me. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded "I'm okay," I whispered and looked at him. "I knew we would make a good team" I added as I reached up wrapping my arms around Daxton's neck. "I'm sleepy" I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder.

Daxton sighed softly and picked me up, he smiled and kissed my neck softly "okay, I'll take you to my room" he said and walked to the door.

Daxton carried me out of the gym and a couple hallways. I put my face in his neck as I sigh softly. Daxton opened a door and carried me in the room which I'm guessing was his room. He shut the door with his foot then he took a few more steps then he laid me down on the bed. I laid there and looked at him smiling. I looked around the room and my jaw dropped. Everything was huge, the windows, the bed, and from what I could see the closet was huge.

I looked back at Daxton noticing he's been staring at me the whole time. He stood by the bed like he was a statue, a really really hot statute. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the bed. I pushed him on his back then I crawled on top of him sitting on his stomach.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close holding me tightly.

I looked up at him and smiled softly, finally feeling really truly happy.

Daxton put one of his hands on the small of my back and the other on the back of my neck. He leaned forward pulling me to him, he kissed me deeply and held me close.

I put my hands on his shoulders as I kiss him back. I moved closer to him and we kissed wanting more and more.

Daxton flipped us over in a blink of an eye as he kissed me more passionately.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him pulling him down to me. He groaned and put on of his hands on my hip and pulled me towards him. My heartbeat picked up when I heard him groan.

Suddenly the door burst open and Miyah came in glaring harshly and pushed Daxton and I apart. She pulled me off the bed and looked at Daxton.

"No doing the dirty!" She yelled pointing her finger at him glaring harshly.

Daxton panted slightly and raised an eyebrow, "How'd you know anything was happening?" he asked and pulled me back down on the bed.

I blush deeply and look at Miyah, "she could probably hear my thoughts" I whispered and buried my face in one of the pillows.

"Damn right and I know her and if you're anything like your brother, this is exactly what was happening! Come on Hayden!" She yelled shaking your head.

"And keep your thoughts to yourself!" She groaned.

I get up off the bed and walked over to Miyah.

Daxton got up off the bed and walked over to me "she's staying with me" he said and pulled me back over to him.

"You really wanna fight with me about this boy," Miyah says glaring harshly as her eyes flicked red.

Daxton pushed me behind him, "don't call me boy, I'm older than you" he said.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I ask and steady myself.

"NO!" they both yell before they go back to bickering.

I sigh then I walked out of the room, I walked around till I find a couch. I laid down and fell asleep not caring if their fighting anymore.

"You don't get it, you don't know her. You're not good for her, so don't touch her," Miyah hissed at him her blood boiling.

"You don't know what's good for her. She was made for me" Daxton said.

"I've been in her life for years! I know everything about her! Leave her alone, you're not good for he- Where is she?" Miyah asked looking around the room.

"She's right behind me" He said and turned around. His eyes widened as he noticed she wasn't there. "She's gone?!" he said and looked back at Miyah.

"She is asleep on the couch!" She yelled listening to her dreams. So what did they do then? They went back to bickering of course.