Chapter 3

Louis's POV:

I turned on the car, and pulled it out of the school parking lot. I looked over at Ally, who was pressing all types of buttons in my car.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I questioned.

"I'm trying to turn on the radio, but I can't figure out how to since you updated all this nonsense technology!" She giggled. I reached over to the buttons and turned the radio on for her. I motioned for her to turn on whatever she wanted. She smiled, and kept flipping stations. Finally, she settled on some station.

"What is this shit bubblegum pop music?" I asked her. She pretended to be offended.

"It's a boy band, do you know what that is?" She said sarcastically.

"No, I don't." I said to her. She rolled her eyes and I laughed at her.

"They would be a band of boys who don't play instruments. They do sing though, and this just happens to be my favorite band." She turned the radio up. I shook my head.

"I would never get the impression that you would be interested in boy band of all things."

"Well, I guess there are many things you don't know a lot about me then, Louis. I'm a teenage girl, I find interest in hot boys singing." God dammit.

"Listen, I love when you get all technical- but could you not use the word 'hot' in a sentence unless Louis is in it, thank you very much." She laughed just rolling her eyes. "But seriously, turn this off. I'm not listening to teenage girl boy band crap." She sighed.

"Only cause I love you." She smiled towards me, turning off the music. She started telling me all about what Charlie had been telling her at lunch, and I could barely understand it she was laughing so much.

I pulled into the driveway, and let myself out of the car. Ally followed me into the house, holding mounds of books in her arms. We walked inside, and saw my mum folding laundry on the couch.

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson." Ally said.

"Hello, Allison. How was your day."

"Very good." She responded. I mentally kissed her for not mentioning the singing. My mum nodded. We dropped off our things on the table, and got ready to do homework. My mum got up to put away the laundry, as Ally and I sat down at the table.

We both finished our homework, which actually turned out to be incredibly easy. Now we were sitting on the couch, watching some TV show. She had her legs bunched up to her chest, laying on my chest. I could stay like this for days.

We heard footsteps come downstairs. My mum. She stopped in front of the couch. "Allison, I need to talk to you in the kitchen," she looked at me, "privately."

"Why privately?" I asked.

"Just come into the kitchen Ally." Ally got off my chest, and followed my mum into the kitchen without another word.

Ally's POV:

I got into the kitchen, as Louis's mom closed the swing open door. She motioned for me to sit down at the table, which I did.

"I'm sorry for taking you away from Louis for the moment." She said.

"Oh, it's fine." She nodded sitting down next to me.

"We really need to talk about something that, we've been putting off for awhile." Oh god. Is it about me living here? My heart beat sped up. "It's...it's about...you being fertile." My eyes went wide.

"Oh." I said nervously, my breath getting shaky.

"The reason I'm telling you privately is because Louis would go crazy if he heard about all these things." I nodded.