Chapter 7

Ally's POV:

I opened my eyes, laying in a bed. There were no windows, a single closet, and a picture hanging up. No, no no I can't be back here. How am I back here?! I jumped off the bed and walked fast over to the door. I kept trying to turn it, but it was locked.

"Let me out, let me out!" I screamed. I kept pulling the door handle, and then let go. I ran to the closet, and looked under the carpet. Where's the key? Where is it?! I checked everywhere, and started screaming. "Why am I back here?"

My heart beat was speeding up so fast I could barely feel my legs. I was back, with Rob. Somehow I ended up back in this claustrophobic room, with the white ceiling. In the corner of the room was the shattered clock, exactly like it was the last time.

"Ally?!" I heard Louis's voice, jiggling the outside door handle.

"Louis, let me out. Please, he's going to hurt me, he's going to hurt me." I started sobbing. I'm under his wrath, under his control. My feet felt like bricks, as I heard Louis continue to try and turn the handle.

"I think I got it!" I heard. I moved closer to the door, and it cracked open.

"Louis?!" I said, waiting for him to rush in and save me. The door swung open all at once, sucking all the air out of my lungs. It wasn't Louis, but Brianna with her evil smirk planted along her face.

"Louis you say?" She said, her wicked tone even more ear-ringing than I remembered. All at once she grasped her whole hand around my neck and pushed me against the wall, choking me. I could barely breathe, everything getting fuzzy and weak. "You want Louis?! You want your Louis? He doesn't fucking want you." She laughed right into my face.

Her grip increased, and I was starting to lose my vision completely. She continued laughing, and it only got louder. "Fuck you, fuck both of you," she pushed me back against the wall, "I hope he chokes you when his tongue gets stuck down your throat."

I tried to manage out 'Let go of me' but it was lost in my head since no sounds could be made. She softened her grip, repairing my vision almost completely. Rob walked in, dressed in all black. He looked me up and down.

"Strip her down." He simply remarked.

"No, please don't, don't st-" I was stopped by her hand slamming to cover my mouth. I gulped, breathing so heavy.

"And you thought it was bad before." He smirked. Brianna laughed with him, and continued staring at me. "Why are you standing there, strip her!" He yelled. Brianna smiled again, grabbing her hand out for me

-

"Ally! Wake up!" I jolted awake, my chest rising and falling incredibly fast. I was all sweaty, and I looked over to see Louis laying next to me. His arm was hooked around my shoulder, my hands gripping his T-shirt. "Are you okay? You kept screaming my name."

I looked around and I was in Louis's house, no longer Rob's. The time was 6 at night, and Louis was looking at me, like he had just seen an animal get murdered. Well, that's what I felt like.

"Just an awful, awful dream." My breathing was slowing down, as I licked my dry lips. My hands still held tightly onto his shirt, and his arm was on my shoulder.

"Do you...want to talk about it?" His face was so pale, his eyes glossy. Is he okay, he looks like he's going to be sick.

"Yes." I wanted to talk about it, a lot. It had to have meant something, a dream that large. Louis looked at me, and positioned himself so he was sitting up. I laid my head on his shoulder, and looked out the window; a sweet sweet window.