Chapter 19

>unedited<

Louis's POV:

I need to talk to Ally. I need to talk to Ally. As I stared at the clock ticking down to the end of the day, I knew I had to talk to Ally. I can't keep lying to her pretending that everything is fine. She hasn't been herself, hell I haven't been myself. Everything in our relationship just seems to be falling apart, and I need to dive under and catch it before it shatters.

I didn't even bother to try and pay attention to the rest of the class reading Hamlet, I just stared at the clock. The sooner this time passes, the better. It seems like she needs to fall. She's been up in the air, flying higher and higher. She hasn't fallen yet, and that's why she's keeping everything in. If that makes any sense. Lately all of my thoughts have been jumbled up and kept in my head.

Everyone in this world seems to find their "soul mate". They find someone who they just know they're meant to be with forever. And that person, to me, is Ally. I know right now is a really rough time for both of us, but I just know she's that person in my life. I can't explain it really, but I see no life for myself without her. She is my crutch, what I hold onto. And I can't picture myself ever being anywhere without her.

When the bell rang, it was no surprise to me. I had already had my book closed and I was rushing out the door. I had made it out first, and I was practically running to my locker. I needed to get ready and have all my stuff ready so that when she arrived with Harry, I will be able to talk to her. She always shows up with Harry, so I'm ready to be prepared when she walks up my locker.

I threw all my things into the locker, glad I didn't have any homework tonight. I took my sweatshirt out of my locker, placing it over me. As I closed the locker I was surprised to see not Ally, but Brianna. I rolled my eyes. "What do you wa-"

"Come with me." She said, pulling my arm down the hallway. She pulled me into the empty gym, not occupied by any students anymore. She made it so that we were face to face, and I was confused. Why the hell was Brianna pulling me into an empty gym, alone?

"What's going on?" She sighed, what? Why was she sighing? She's the one who dragged me in here.

"I just wanted to um...say I'm sorry about...ya know. I heard what happened at the prison the other day. I felt bad, ya know?" No, I don't know. She basically dragged me here just to tell me that she was sorry about the break in? What the hell is this? I can't even to comprehend the confusion running through my head.

"And why couldn't you just tell me this by the lockers?"

"Because, I didn't know when I would get you alone without...her." I cocked my head to the side in confusion. Alone? What was so important about me being alone?

"What? What do you-" but before I could finish, she grabbed me by the neck, pulling me in to meet her lips.

I was so startled, so confused. I can't fucking win! I come to listen to her, and she kisses me? I know she likes me, but she goes to the extent of kissing me?! I was so confused, so startled. My mind was reeling and my eyes felt like they were popping out of my head. I couldn't respond, especially not physically. Why would she even think to kiss me, especially since I've talked to her before about how I'm dating someone.

I found myself realizing that this internal discussion with myself, was taking longer than I thought. Seconds had already passed by, and my mind automatically kicked in. I can't let her keep kissing me! I pushed her away from me, and she looked confused. What the hell?

I looked to my side, and saw Harry standing there, with his arms crossed. Brianna immediately ran the other way, leaving me alone with Harry. Shit. "Harry, it's not what it looks like!"