Chapter 11

>unedited<

Louis's POV:

I wrapped my fingers around my tea mug, as I sat in some sweatpants and a T-shirt I had changed into. Ally was in some black sweatpants, and a very loose shirt. It was almost 12 now, and my mum wasn't home yet. And fuck, I was actually glad she wasn't.

Just 2 hours ago, marked the best moment in my life. I don't want to just say 'I fucked her', because it was so much more than that. It was the deep passionate, slow kind. I had waited, waited for that moment and it was definitely worth it. There was no flaw in it at all. She was, just fucking amazing. She kept getting insecure like she always does, but there was no need for that. She was beautiful, and I was going crazy the entire time.

I felt something that was unexplainable. She's given me so much, but there was something completely different about this. With each touch and each move, the pain in my shoulders was taken away. My heart ached less, and my mind was relieved of drama. I had never actually done it like I had with Ally. Ally wanted to take it slow, giving remembrance to it.

She told me that this might be the only time we do it. in just a couple hours she might feel uncomfortable again. That's exactly why I wanted to make sure she was even okay with it this time. I especially didn't want to make her feel like she couldn't trust me. She seemed like she did more, with each passing minute.

I looked over at Ally, who was sipping her tea with a smile on her face. She had he hair up in a bun, hiding the mess that had been made of it. I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled back at me, licking her lips. "You feeling okay baby, did the Tylenol kick in yet?" I asked her. After our morning, she felt sore, and could barely even walk. Luckily, I had Tylenol.

"Mostly." She said. It was odd, really. I couldn't describe it as just sex, or even just making love with her. It was something all in it's own. Something only the two of us would be able to feel. "Are you still going out this morning?" I looked at the clock on the oven.

"I would like to, but my mum isn't home. And I can't bring you."

"I'll be fine here until your mom comes home." I shook my head.

"No. I am most definitely not leaving you here alone." She sighed, taking another sip of her tea.

"It'll probably only be for 10 minutes. Unless it isn't that urgent." What was that thing? Wasn't it that like...chocolates help with pains? Shit that's cramps. I'm sure it would make her feel better, though. Right?

"No I need to. But I can't leave you here alone, Ally." I looked down at Ally, seeing her shirt. I could see her bra right through the shirt, fuck. If only I could relive this morning over and over again. Louis, stop thinking like that. But I can't when she wears that.

"I'll be fine. I can just invite Charlie over."

"Yes. You can do that. Invite her now, and I'll leave as soon as she gets here." She rolled her eyes, taking out her phone. She quickly texted Charlie, and put her phone on the table. Charlie immediately answered.

"She said 'Okay, be there in 10'. What should we do in the meantime?" I have some things in mind, actually a lot of things in mind. But I can't say those out loud, at least not now.

"Whatever you want. It's all up to you." She smiled.

"Lets go the couch and 'watch T'." She put quotes around the watch TV.

"Why the quotes." She shrugged, grazing her hand over my cheek. Then she stood up, and walked over the couch. It only took me a second to stand up and occupy the spot next to her.