Chapter 5

Louis's POV:

"I didn't go shopping today. I went with your mom to go get a pregnancy test." The smile completely faded off my face. I took the champagne glass and slammed it down on the table, a loud noise made. Everyone turned their heads to see what was happening, only to turn back around.

Do I want to cause a scene in this fancy restaurant? I stood up, and grabbed Ally's wrist pulling her away from the table. I was going to bring her outside, the only place I knew it would be quiet. I walked up to the waiter, telling him to put our food on hold for a little bit.

I walked Ally out the exit, and slammed the door shut. Why the fuck wouldn't she tell me? She should've told me! This isn't some game, it's serious and I should know about it. It's a pregnancy test! She's probably so nervous, going to a doctor to find out what that asshole...if he...

I walked over to the brick wall, punching my fist into it. It wasn't hard enough for a crack, but it was close enough. "Louis, stop!" Ally yelled. I ran my hand through the hard hairsprayed hair on my head, and felt the pulsing in my hand grow stronger.

"Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry your mom told me I shouldn't because you'd do, this!" I shook my head. This is all shit. I find out my own girlfriend kept something so big from me, and that, to top it all off, it's a topic that could easily make me break my head open within seconds.

I walked back over to the brick wall, and looked down at my feet. Fuck these new shoes, i kicked them hard against the wall, a tear going through one as my foot slid down the wall. I clenched my fists harder, slamming my fist into the wall once again. I slid my back down the wall, and laid my legs out in front of me. Ally rushed over to my side and sat down next to me.

"Louis, I'm sorry."

"I find out, on our anniversary, that you go for a damn pregnancy test!" I looked over at her, her tear stained cheeks were red. She had this sad look on her face. "Why couldn't you just tell me?"

"Because, I knew you would freak out- like you are now. And...then you said I was worth all the pain and," she paused, "what if it's positive? What about that pain?" What? What about that pain?

"Are you saying that if the test is positive you're afraid I'm going to leave you? You think that I'm fucking going to leave you?!" She sniffled, and nodded her head slowly. "What makes you think that?"

"I don't know. It'll be more work for you, and who wants to deal with a girl who is prenant because she got raped!" In all the days in these two months, she has never once mentioned that word. It made my heart stop, and my fists clench up again. I blood continued dripping from my hand, the throbbing increasing.

"If you think that I am ever going to leave you because of that, you need to think again. Just because some fucking asshole does this to you and fucks up your life, doesn't mean I'm going to. I'm here to stay Ally." She didn't even make eye contact with me. She just stared at my bloody hand. "It's like that chick flick we watched. When he found out that she was, ya know dying, he didn't just leave. He stayed with her until the day she died. And even then his love for her never died. And that's what I intend to do."

"But, I've already put you through so much. Why would you want to go through all this?" I shook my head.

"I'm in love with you! I'm not in this for anything else but you. And I know that it's hard to believe that I love you this much, but I do." I looked over at her hands, which were holding the necklace in her hands tightly.

"I love you too, Louis. I just feel like I don't deserve you because of how much you've given me."

"How much I've given you," I laughed, "You sure as hell have given me much more than I've given you."