Chapter 6

Ally's POV:

I looked over to Louis, who was sitting next to me. We were in Calculus, and we just had a quiz. Louis and I both finished it already, and we were waiting for the bell too ring in 2 minutes. I saw the piece of paper fly back onto my desk, and opened it up, with another note from Louis on it.

I can't wait to get out of here, and spend some actual time with you

I shook my head at his note, and wrote something back

It's not like we don't see each other every day <3

I threw it over to his desk, and he opened it. A large smile spread across his face. He looked up at the clock; 1 minute. He folded up the note and put it in his pocket. I stared at the clock anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. Louis did the same, paying attention to every tick.

Finally the bell rung, and we both jumped up. "See you all tomorrow." The teacher said, as Louis and I rushed out. Louis grabbed my hand, and started running with me behind him down the hallway.

"What are you doing!" I laughed. He was laughing like an idiot letting me feel like I was flying down the hallway. When we reached his locker, he was all out of breath. He smiled at me, and I just kissed his cheek.

Our lockers were right next to each other ever since I've come back. I opened it up, placing all my things in there. Next was lunch, which was obviously the best period of the day. I closed my locker, and waited for Louis. He was placing all of his things in his locker, and tried stuffing his backpack in there.

He finally got it in enough to close the locker, and slammed it shut. It took him about 5 minutes to do it, but I didn't mind waiting. He locked it shut, and turned to me.

"C'mon Louis, let's go." I tried pulling him by the wrist, but he wouldn't move. By now, everyone had already left for their next period, and it was just Louis and I. He grabbed my waist, and I yelped.

He pulled me closer, and looked into my eyes. "You've made me wait since yesterday," he licked his lips, "I'm not waiting any longer." He pulled me to his lips, and I immediately wrapped both of my arms around his neck. It's been a week since our anniversary and the dinner, and this has been happening quite often.

I'm most definitely not mad at Louis for doing it, because I love the taste of his lips on mine. I'm just afraid to kiss him first. I know he wouldn't mind, but it's scary making the first move.

He moved back so his back was against the lockers. Our lips moved together, and I was glad he pulled me in for a kiss; I wanted this. I hadn't even realized that my fingers had laced up in his hair until now. I had apologized for it during the rest of the anniversary dinner, but he said he liked when I did that, a lot.

My stomach still had butterflies from the way his kisses made me feel. He was holding onto my waist, as to not let me go.

"Hey!" A voice shouted in the form of a whisper. I unconnected my lips from Louis's but he wouldn't stop holding my waist. Thank god, it was Harry. "Come to lunch! I've been sitting there alone for about 10 minutes listening to Charlie blab on about how Anna is coming tomorrow." My arms were still wrapped around Louis, as I looked back up at him. Louis had no interest in going into the lunch room, but I had to make him.

"Louis, I feel bad. You know how Charlie gets when she's excited." I said softly towards him.

"But I don't want to go in there." He said, holding my waist tighter.

"Please." I begged. I laced my fingers in his hair, and he sighed.

"Fine." He let go of my waist, only to hold onto my hand. Harry let out a sigh of relief, and walked ahead of us. I squeezed Louis's hand, as he squeezed mine twice. That meant, for us, I love you. We walked into the lunch room, it was even louder than usual.