Chapter 20

Ally's POV:

"Paul, you're seriously telling me there's no footage at all from the prison? How the hell is that possible?!" Louis screamed toward Paul.

"Apparently the video was disconnected randomly. The person must've disconnected it somehow..." Louis ran his hand through his long hair, and put his face in his palms. He sat there trying to forget about everything for a couple seconds, but it just didn't seem possible.

"Seriously? It's a goddam prison! Shouldn't they have some top-notch security or something?" Harry questioned. Louis looked up nodding. Harry had said the words that Louis completely understood. Now Harry and Louis were talking some nonsense, and I was sitting in quiet with Paul.

Anna and Charlie had left early, and Harry decided to stay. Anna had to go somewhere, and Charlie had to do homework. I guess it was fine, the less people really, the better. I mean sure, they could bounce more ideas off each other, but it's different. I stared at the blank white wall, and was reminded that this is what I did for hours on end just months ago. I folded my hands, and sighed.

"I have an idea." Paul suggested. Now Louis and Harry were both interested, and intrigued. Their conversation had stopped as they both laid their eyes on Paul. "What if, Louis, you send a text to all of your contacts. And-"

"Wait," Louis said, "I lost a lot of my contacts."

"Why?" Paul said.

"Don't you remember? I threw my phone against the wall and it broke? I had to get a new one, and I lost almost all of my contacts. I barely have any anymore."

"Shit, that's right." Paul said. I could feel the tension already. Louis barely looked at me, but I knew exactly what he was talking about. He only told me the big things that happened during my time with Rob, he never told me about anything else. This just happened to be one of the things he told me.

"I have alot of the school's contacts...if that helps?" Harry suggested. Paul nodded, obviously thinking. I was confused by all the statements so far.

"Yes. I was thinking you text everyone one 'Me and Louis going solo at a party tonight.' So that everyone knows Ally is home alone. You won't be alone, Ally. We'll have people stake out in front of Louis's house and Rob's. We can then see of anyone comes, so we know what we're working with." Louis automatically looked at me.

I could tell his mind was reeling. He knew last time this happened, that we were anywhere alone or separated, bad things happened. I could feel him reach for my back, as to show me what he meant. I already knew what he meant.

"Paul, is that really such a good idea?" Louis said frantically.

"Listen I know it's hard to wrap your head around, but think about it. It could help us."

"But-"

"Okay. We'll do it." I interrupted. Louis shot me the most confused face in the entire world. I looked at him, nodding. It was the only option we had at this point.

"Okay!" Paul said, clapping his hands together. Harry seemed in on the plan too, but Louis was fading out. He didn't seem to like my intentions, but of course he knew I meant we would do it. We had to.

"So who's going with who?" Harry spoke up.

"Ally is coming with me. Harry, you can go with Paul." I could taste the fury in Louis's voice.

"Okay! Now we stay here and plan out until tonight." Paul exclaimed. We all gathered around the table, as Louis place his hand on top of mine.

Louis's POV: