Chapter 15

Ally's POV:

"I'm so sorry Ally! I can't even explain how much I can apologize! I didn't mean for you to get hurt, it's all my fault." Charlie wept. She was crying, and hugging me.

Everyone needs to stop blaming themselves for this. It's already been 2 days, and in just 10 minutes I'm going to be headed to the prison with Louis and Paul to talk to John. They gave me the option of John or Guy, but I'll be able to get more out of John. Plus, it'll be less awkward then it would've been with Guy.

I've never been to a prison before, and I was scared of what might happen. I never would've thought I'd be doing this, but hopefully it'll all work out. And I might get some good leads on something. Then again, the only one I ever knew how to trust in those rough times was John. I'm sure he hasn't changed...right?

"It's fine Charlie, I'm not blaming anyone." Charlie threw me into another hug. She was being too hard on herself, I'm safe now and that's all that matters.

"You are okay, right? I feel bad you always get hurt." Anna said. I smiled.

"Yes I'm okay. Thank you for the concern." She smiled, and put her arm back around Charlie. I just wanted the time to go by quicker right now, and for everything to happen well at the prison. I know Louis will be there, but it'll still be dangerous.

The bell rang, and everyone ran up to quickly get out. Louis said he'd meet me at my locker, which I was planning on going to now. I saw Harry was still in the room, the only other one besides me. He said goodbye to the teacher and walked closer towards me. He looked up noticing me, shooting me a smile. Harry had so many tattoos, maybe too many. His body was all inked up, on both arms. I even knew it was on his chest and stomach.

To me, Harry was always the rebellious kid. Next to Louis, he's the most popular kid in school. Then comes Niall. Those top three rule all the boys. Or should I say used to. Louis left that crowd to come with me, and Harry sort of left. They still look up to him for his mischievous activity and funny mentions. He wears right jeans and his hair is huge. He's the king of the guys right now, and every girl is salivating over him.

"Hey Ally!" He said, playfully punching my shoulder. I let out a laugh, as we walked out of the classroom.

"Listen, I wanted to thank you."

"For what?!" He laughed.

"For keeping Louis calm. He could've started a fire in that store and you took charge telling the owner and calling Paul and all that." He shook his head. This boy just can't take a simple thank you, I never in a million years thought I'd be friends with him either.

"C'mon Ally. I did nothing. You're the one who always seems to be able to fix him." I cocked my head to the side.

"How so?"

"Just earlier today he said he felt like shit. He was complaining how his head hurt, and I could see his whole body tensed. He was so pissed at the world. Then lunch came, which meant you came. I've never seen a quicker reaction that when Louis sees you. He relaxed his body, his fists unclenched, and he looked like a kid who just got a new toy for his birthday. He was so calm and relaxed, because only you can calm him down. You're the only one who sees the fire in his eyes and wants to play with it."

Harry was looking off into the distance, deep in thought. You're the only one who sees the fire in his eyes and wants to play with it. I really never heard Harry say such a philosophical phrase. It chilled my bones, made my heart beat pick up. I played with the fire...because I wasn't afraid of it.

We reached right in front of my locker, where Harry pulled me back and stopped me. "See that right there, Louis I mean. He's tense, has the worst possible thing on his mind. But when you come, you'll see how it changes." His hands were in his pockets, and his mind was somewhere else. The cuts were visible on his hands, and his hair was all messy. He looked...awful.