Chapter 9

*unedited, may be grammar errors*

Louis's POV:

"Get the hell out." I said to him trying to keep quiet so no one would here.

"I ask you a fucking questions Louis, tell me where the hell my daughter is now."

"The daughter that you abandoned? The daughter that you didn't give a shit about? The fucking daughter that you thought wasn't kidnapped?!" I screamed at him. His face turned into this scowl, and he stared at me. Then he smiled, this sly smile. I turned around, and saw Ally standing there. Fuck.

"Dad?"

"Allison, stay back." I held her behind me, linking my hand with hers. She seemed so confused, and honestly I was too. "Why are you here?" He kept looking behind me to look at Ally, but I wasn't about to let that happen.

"I can't see my daughter? God dammit, you're so protective over her! Let her live for once, and be with someone who's actually in her family."

"Protective," I laughed, "you're getting mad at me for being fucking protective?! Let me remind you she got TAKEN 2 fucking months ago. You want me to let her be on her own, especially someone who fucking lost legal custody of her because he couldn't take care of her?! Look at you! You're probably fucking homeless."

Who was I kidding? Of course he was homeless. He looked like a fricken dumpster. Ally held my hand tighter, staying behind me. I didn't want her to get hurt, especially since I'm about to punch this man. He has no right being here, and demanding her to come with him.

"And she's safe with you?"

"Yeah, is that such a hard thing to understand?"

"Really? Because you punched me, did he tell you that Ally?" Shit. I had never told Ally that I punched her father. She's probably going to be so mad at me.

"Listen I-"

"Really dad? He punched you?" Shit.

"Yes. Still like him?" She moved to my side, still holding onto my hand.

"I actually like him even more, dad." My eyes went wide. Is she serious? "He was always there, and still is when you never were. He has done nothing but make my life better, whereas you made me do everything for you. So don't you dare get me started on what he's done, because I honestly could give less of a fuck." Now my eyes really went wide.

Ally hates that word, that's always been the way. The fact that she said that to her own father, defending me, just makes me crave her even more. The fact that she's so quick to defend me, I know she feels the same way. I heard footsteps behind us, and saw my mum walk in. Shit.

She looked at Ally's dad, and rage automatically filled her eyes. I could see all the hatred in her eyes, every single ounce of it. She steps closer to the man, as Ally holds my hand tighter. My mum is up close to Ally's dad, and she isn't fazed at all by his height or stature.

"Is there a reason you're in my house?"

"I came to take Ally, to where she really belongs."

"What on the streets?" I could see Ally's eyes fill back up with anger at the conversation taking place in front of us.

"She's so safe here huh?"

"Are you saying that I'm not taking care of her?!"

"Oh no ma'am not you, you're son. Do you know his history?" Ally's eyes filled with anger, yet mine didn't. I was used to this. People said this every day to me, that I was using her. I never told Ally, she'd only blame herself.