Have A Little Patience

Office Williams & Barlow - 10:53hrs

Robbie, Mark and Jason could look to her common friend and colleagues only questioningly behind. What was wrong with him? That he was perfectly and properly out of his way, they couldn't take amiss him sometimes in the least. Still, they had to wonder about him. His attitude toward them was anything but typical of him. To a certain point, they didn't even recognize Gary. From his reaction, there was something wrong. Why else had he run away? Did it occur to him that he might have something to do with the matter? If so, how far was he involved?

They didn't know, and so they had no choice but to go to the ground.

"What about the video? You said it was real. But it could not be that there is still something else. I mean a hint that we can rule out it was Gary." Robbie said loudly.

"You can look at it a hundred times, but I have not discovered anything on the band at all."

Jason said at the same time that there was nothing suspicious on the band that could prove Gary's innocence.

"How many times have you seen it?" Mark asked.

"Um, five times! The last two times from just now with included." Was the honest answer of Jason.

"Well, just three times. ...This is once again typical Jay. Instead of doing the right police work, you'd rather go with Howard on the road and hope that something great happens." Mark commented.

„And? I cannot simply sit around quietly and wait to what happens. That's why I've become a cop. A job where I am demanded not only mentally, but also purely physically seen."

"Well, if that is so, you can now accept the spiritual challenge by dealing with the content of the video."

"No thanks. No need. You can do both. ...I'll go to Johnson's first maybe the guys from the forensics have already found something." Jason hoped that the colleagues of the securing of evidence had already discovered something and wanted to push from this more than annoying work.

"All right then. Do what you think is right and we both will thoroughly clear the video. Maybe we'll find something you haven't seen. ...Four eyes now look more, as usual." Robbie Jason finally let him know with a nod that he had his will.

This was the moment to go to work to prove Gary's innocence. But that what wasn't so easy. Because on the video was nothing really suspicious to discover. It was flawless. After Robbie and Mark had looked at it for the hundredth time, they finally gave up. The only thing that could be done was to search through the archive. Perhaps it was someone who wanted to take revenge on Gary. This was a heathen work, but it was better than nothing. The two men couldn't possibly sit idly, waiting for something to happen.

After a felt eternity the door was opened and the vanished Jason joined the side of his two colleagues, who were also his best friends at the same time. Robbie and Mark looked up at him with a good dose of hope, which only led to a question.

"And? Was something found?" Robbie could no longer escape.

"Yes and no." It came from Jason and then came to an answer that gave not exactly a lot, "The whole booth was turned upside down and nothing interesting was found except for a lost button. The guys of the criminal-technical are investigating it just for fingerprints."

"The button can be from anyone who goes in and out." Mark interrupted.

"Not necessarily. The button was found near the vault. ...So either from the staff or in the case of the perpetrator."

"So the circle of suspects has not really diminished. ...Hopefully, the fingerprints don't belong to Gary." Robbie remarked more casually and raised his hope in relation to Gary, openly.

"Maybe we can find it that way, too." thought Mark aloud.

"And how?" Jason asked somewhat awkwardly.

"Your video! This shows how Gaz goes in and out again. If a button is missing afterwards, then we know it." he explained.

"This is not a bad idea for itself, but you just forget that the culprit had carried his or her jacket wrong in the end. During the actual robbery, the perpetrator had rid themselves of the robbery. ...We're not allowed to look at the front of his jacket." Robbie Mark's idea wasn't so bad at first, but he had to point out that the perpetrator had left his jacket on the left when leaving the building would have.

"Right. I just forgot that for a moment. ...Then we have to be patient and wait to see what the investigation will bring." Mark admitted that she had completely ignored this one point and had thus forgotten.

"That's how it looks. Unfortunately, there is nothing left for us to do." Robbie found it difficult to deal with it.

For a while, it was quiet in the office and everyone was thinking about Gary. What will become probably from this if, nevertheless, one could really prove the action to him?

*****
If you want to get rid of any comments, praise or criticism, then you can do it with pleasure. I'm open to everything. Just go out.
*****
😊