Waiting For Your Interview

Office Williams & Jones - 13:56 hrs

The hours went by and the dissatisfaction of the commissioners, there was still no reliable information to their current case, which could be followed even at first. Not even the guys of the criminal-technical or the legal medicine reported. What now had to mean, however, that nothing was found. These criminal and medical examinations needed time. Such work should be carried out thoroughly, and sometimes even extremely piny. Nevertheless, it was quite possible that a perpetrator left a crime scene without leaving any traces. ...But sometimes a clever head becomes careless and gave the police the chance to intervene.

At midday, Mark, with an elderly lady, snowed at his side and let Robbie and Jones know at once that something had happened in their new case.

"Hi guys. In our new case, something is happening. Although the boys of the securing of evidence have turned the entire funeral home upside down, nothing was found. It's the same with the criminal-technical. Our offender had really been very careful not to leave behind the slightest traitorous sign."

"Hmm. Then we are probably dealing with a more than just slept fox here and who knows what he has with the corpse. ...I don't like that at all. Since you can only hope that this fox becomes careless and makes a mistake." Robbie wasn't very enthusiastic about the development of the case and was already thinking that behind the motif there was something gigantic and that the act had to be planned down to the smallest detail.

For who was already stealing a corpse without having a hind limb? This case was amusing, and they were just starting out with their investigations. Where there was even some evidence.

"Maybe your fox has already made the mistake and has already been careless." Mark went on the spell with the fox and let Robbie and, of course, Jones know that this fox with his cock once too much and thus attracted attention, "The young woman next to me is called Marge Ferguson and just came to the presidency just to ask for our current case. ...She says she has a potential suspect for us!"

"Really? You saw what?" Robbie suddenly became amused and turned to Mark's companion.

"I can not say that directly, but yes." Replied Mrs. Ferguson, just as truthfully.

"Well. Please sit down." Robbie offered her the chair in front of her.

Thanking Mrs Ferguson, she accepted the offer and was delighted that she didn't have to stand any longer because of her age.

Before Robbie at all came to ask her what she wanted to see, the older lady also began to talk about her observation: "I didn't see the act itself, but I could well imagine who behind it could be stuck. Namely my unofficial neighbors...!"

"Unofficial?" Jones interrupted her instantly.

"Yes. The neighboring apartment has been empty for a few weeks, but still a young man always goes in and out. ..."

"Maybe, the new tenant?" Jones interrupted her again, not very sensitive.

"I may be old, Commissioner. But not stupid." Ms. Ferguson replied promptly, "He usually wore dark clothes and always had a big suitcase. ..."

"Where their, contents were destined to be measuring devices." Jones remained in his absent attitude to face Mrs. Ferguson.

But she didn't let herself be misled, and then simply continued: "The guy was suspicious from the start. As I value him, he certainly has something to do with this. I'm absolutely sure of that."

"And what makes her so sure?" Robbie asked cautiously and somewhat skeptically.

"That's obvious. He has something to hide, I sense, and I am sure he plans something terrible."

"And what makes you suspect that he could be our culprit?"

"As I have already mentioned, he went into and out of the apartment every day. He must have watched the funeral home. I can not explain it differently."

"Wait a moment. He should have watched the funeral home?" Robbie repeated the statement.

"Yes. So it seemed to me. Because from this apartment, you can see very well what is in the entrance area so and I guess also because nobody wants to live there. I live right on the opposite side of this apartment." Ms Ferguson tried to describe her observation and how she came to think that this man could be the perpetrator.

On this rather surprising statement, Jones closed his eyes a bit annoyed and wondered why some people came out with such a statement until the end. He felt as if he were at one of those stupid casting shows, where the moderator had to drag everything over dramatically, until this finally came to the announcement of the decision.

Since Robbie was aware of his reaction, he gave him a brief, uncomprehending look, and before he could express himself, he thanked the woman for his help and, of course, for the detailedness of her observations. He also asked if she could give an approximate description of this man. What Ms Ferguson could also affirm.

"Good. Mark, can you please make a phantom picture with Mrs. Ferguson?" Robbie then turned to the Commissioner, who was still present during the interrogation and had nevertheless been quiet.

"Sure, of course. ...Are you coming with me, please?" Mark nodded to him then turned back to Mrs. Ferguson to leave the office together.

After Mark left the office with Mrs. Ferguson, Robbie ordered the investigative team around Howard Donald and Oliver Murs to take a closer look at this apartment, together with the tracking system. The two colleagues and commissioners mentioned had only successfully completed an undercover assignment yesterday, so the entire group was finally complete again. ...More or less. On the news of what had happened last week and that Gary had since disappeared without a trace, the two had, as already expected, react completely shocked. This was really a hard blow. Just like the fact that Gary was replaced within a day by a guy like Jones.

However, as the search of the apartment is still going on, Robbie and Jones paid a visit to legal medicine. Perhaps the corpse had an important indication to convict the perpetrator. With a little bit of luck, the final report was just completed in this one moment.

*****
Anyway, if you want to get rid of any comments, praise or criticism, then you can do it with pleasure. I'm open to everything. Just go out.
*****
😊