Before We Say Goodnight Look Down And Call For Time

Presidium - 18:34 hrs

Actually Robbie would have end of work in this time long ago and would've to be with his wife Ayda now. But he was fixed on his thoughts about Gary. For some reason, he probably thought that this one could rush here every moment and see his salvation where no one expected him. Despite the troublesome beginnings, Gary now became one of his best friends, yet he wondered how deeply her confidence really was. This whole thing with the burglary in Johnsons jeweler shops gave him a cause for concern. What did he get from it ...and above all, where was his motive? It was bad enough to be able to identify his fingerprints and find the stolen goods at his home.

Then he asked himself in all seriousness whether he could continue to give his friend and colleague his confidence and yet did not know him as well as he had so far assumed.

Shortly afterwards, he was torn from the door, and Jason appeared with a file in his hand on the scene.

"Hi Rob. You're still here?" He was surprised by Robbie's presence.

"Obviously. ...I do not mind the whole thing with Gaz anymore. We've been working together for so many years now and I should've known him well enough that he would never do that. Unfortunately, the evidence suggests more than clearly against Gary and I think about whether I don't know him so well."

"It's the same to me. ...Gaz is really a good friend and colleague in one, because you simply do not want to believe that he could have something to do with it."

"Do you know anything new? Was Gary already found?" Robbie finally asked, hoping that Jason would finally get a good message on this day.

"Unfortunately, no. The colleagues are still searching for him. ...Gaz is swallowed by the ground. There is no indication of where he could be. I guess it's going to be submerged somewhere."

"That is very likely. The question is only where. ...After I'd told him about the fingerprints and the found stolen property, he had just muttered something's and just hung up."

"Hm, that doesn't tell us much where he could be. We could at best get his cell phone." Jason went on to explain how to find him.

"You can safely forget that. I've tried several times, but it's only the mailbox. It's turned off."

"Hopefully, he doesn't do any stupid things." Jason turned to hope and looked at Gary's empty workplace.

Where the hell was he? Gary couldn't have disappeared into the air. Someone must have seen him. So it was a matter of the impossibility that one of Gary's men fell into the crowd. But in today's society, most people were only self-centered and had no interest in throwing an eye on their fellow human beings. At least not until it met them personally. So it will not be easy to find him. Gary was now a police officer and accordingly, he knew how to leave no traces.

"What you have there? A new case?" Robbie asked after a while, casting a quick glance at the file that Jason held in his hand.

"Um. Yes. We shall investigate unknown. We have an advertisement for damage to property, bodily injury and killing! Even before the colleagues had dived, the suspect had simply gone out of the dust. The search for him is already on high tours." Jason clarified him immediately.

"Him? A man?"

"According to the testimony. Yes. I just talked to a young woman, her name is Marion Crenshaw, who confirms this. The suspect was shouted in a pub and thrown with a glass against the shelf with the spirits. The owner was injured in the left eye by a glass splitter. Then according to her statement the killed should've pointed out to the culprit to the fact that he should better apologise to the owner. ...But what he hadn't done. Instead, he should have pushed away him of himself and the killed tore a table with himself and went down. He was dead immediately! Shortly thereafter our suspect has visited the width." Jason let out nothing in his story of the action procedure.

„Not just the fine English kind. I suppose sometimes that he had filled up himself before still substantially!" Robbie left the last sentence not uncommented one and saw, besides, already before himself how this guy still unknown to them a drink had drunk after the other to ex.

"He did, too. The owner was able to say that he had pulled up four Scotches.", Jason confirmed Robbie's guess, letting him know why he came here and how his last official session looked today, "Anyway, I just wanted to brin the File, and then I will put together with the young woman to create a phantom picture. ...But that should be enough for today."

"Today was also a long day. ...I'm going to go home. Ayda is already waiting." Robbie nodded to him, making arrangements to go home, taking a quick look at his watch.

"Is good. We'll see each other tomorrow ...and hopefully with good news."Jason said, and hoped by the way that there will be at least one good news on the tomorrow's day.

*****
I know it's a short chapter. The next one will be longer.
Anyway, if you want to get rid of any comments, praise or criticism, then you can do it with pleasure. I'm open to everything. Just go out.
*****
😊