From now on, we live together forever

Reader p.o.v

We woke up around 11 am and I started getting dress, len heard me and got worried."we're you going (y

)?? " I laugh and came up to me and standing on my knees "well I though we should get my belongings and get it to here.." he smile and got up and got dress too."let's go!" we got out-side and got some huge boxes and began.

(time skip back in lens hours with all of your belongings)

"(y

) you have a lot manga books...also you can use rins room." "ok, thank you." I got my stuff. And. organize my room my bed was on the right corner.of my room and my desk was right be my dresser.i got a book shelf and put my art books and manga in alphabetical order put up some Vocaloids posters most it was len you got you Bluetooth speakers and doing finishing touching.

Lens p.o.v

I was in my room and watching some TV and left (y/n) decorating her room."wait if she has her own room...that means I can never sleep with her!!" I came to her room and saw posters,figures, books, CD tracks,keychains,stickers and an plushie of me."wow (y

) I guess I wasn't carrying just books...."I laugh as she blush and sat on her bed."also can I tell you something?..." she came to me and stroke my blonde hair."what, is it honey?" "if you have a bed here...then that means I can't sleep with you anymore..." her eyes widen and frown, then smiled."hey! I got a idea! Why don't I get rid of my bed and move your stuff here?" she smiled."good idea! But...how about we do that later..." I carried her, and drop her on the bed and started to tickle her."BHAHA LEN STOP IT BHAHA..." she started to laugh out loud."I'll stop if...you say "len is the best" then ill stop tickling you." "l-l en i-s t-the best."  I stop tickling her as she gets some breath."I'm going to make some food..."

Readers pov

I got downstairs and look for something to eat."hmm....what to eat..ah! How about some ramen?" len came down and heard me and sat down on the dinner table."what favor?" "chicken favor." "okay." I get some hot water and put it in the microwave."okay len it's ready!" I got a plate for him and let him ate it."this is so good!" he ate his dinner as I went to the couch."ugh, tomorrow is a   Monday..." len finish his food and put his plate in the sink."and we have a test...." he came to me and turned on "Vocaloids music videos", spice was playing then out of Eden and so on so forth."len...did you actually did it with Miku, luka and rin?" he laugh."No silly it's just Photoshop, you were my first." I blush 'i was his first wow! The fan girls must be jealous."w-wow...i feel lucky..." it was 8:30pm and len turned off the TV. " hey I was watching that!" "what? You were watching my sexy body?" he laugh a little."No..i was hearing the song....anyways are we going to sleep together? I got up and went up stairs."hey wait for me!"

Lens pov

I got some sweat pants and a t-shirt and (y/n) wore some shorts and a t shirt but it was mine. I Enter my room and saw (y/n)."night len, love you..." I got into my bed and turned off the lights."love you too, good night..." and we both fell asleep...