Hello there...

Lens pov

It was Tuesday and surprisingly it was only 7:00 am I looked around and saw y/n hugging one of my pillows from my bed."oh y/n~ wake up...." she groan and turned to the other side, I got up and went to the other side where she was and got up closer."len, it's only 7:00am..one more hour...." "well wouldn't you like to get ready and play some game with me for one hour?" she got up and itch her hair and open her eyes."fine, fine I'm up...." I smiled."good morning, y/n..." she yawn and smiled."good morning, len..." she got up and got her uniform from the floor of My room and went to her room to change. I began to pick off my clothes and got ready for School.

Y/n's pov

I put my white uniform and found a f/c skirt and the same color knee high socks I put my h/l h/c hair into a ponytail and put f/c bow to match. I put my f/c bow this time around my neck and put a little bit of makeup on and went downstairs. I walked down stairs and got on the couch and turned on lens ps4 and turned on Hatsune Miku: future tone len came down with a worried expression."y/n....i think I'm going to call the police..." "what?! Why??" "because rin is holding a gun outside and she's looking outside of your window where your room is..."I gasp and felt scared I look at len and nodded then rushed for his phone and called 911.

"hello this is 911."

"hi! My crazy sister is harming my girlfriend and she's outside with a gun facing forward at my girlfriends room."

"ok, what street do you live at sir?"

"um, barkwoods Blvd."

"okay help is on the way."

"thank you!"

I looked at len and panic and len covered my mouth." close the door at your room and go to my room and try to close the windows and try not to make a sound okay?" I nodded and slowly tip-toe up the stairs and went to lens room and closed his windows like he said. I stood there and cried quietly then len came to his room."shh..its all gonna be okay y/n...im here don't you worry..." he hugged me and Bush my hair with his hands then we heard a ambulance and the police. We open the windows and saw rin got arrested."stay here y/n

Lens pov

I rushed downstairs then outside and saw a cop.

"Hello are you len kagamine?"

"yes sir I'm am."

"okay well your sister will be in spending time in 90 years in prison."

"okay thanks sir."

"your welcome. stay safe."

"You too..."

I glance at rin and had cold look on her face then suddenly two cops Forced to get her into the car and then they enter their car and drove away. I heard the door open and saw y/n running towards me."are you okay len?..." "yeah...ill call the school and told them what happen....they will understand..." we walk inside and I call the school and told them the whole story. They did understand and told me they will give rin detention for 5 months and make her talk to the 10th grade consular. 'finally. I can be at peace...' I rubbed my head and sat on the couch tired, and turned on the TV to relax.

Y/n pov

I went upstairs and closed my windows and closed the curtains and turned on a small lamp. I got uniform,skirt,bow that goes around my neck and my socks and fold them and put them on top my dresser and began to change into my pj's. I went downstairs And saw len laying down on the couch. His hands were covering his face."len...are you okay?" he looked at me and wipe his tears away. "yeah...dont worry about me. i was worried about you!" I sat down on my knees with a serious face. "it's not working len...tell me what's wrong?" he turned his face to face me and sign. "I wish rin wasn't mean to us...now when we have kids they aren't going to have an aunt from my side...when I sing songs...i won't have duets with rin..." "I know len...at least we and our children will be safe in the future..." len Touch my hand and kissed it."I guess your right..." I kissed him. "hey len.. Can you get on your back?" len got up on his back and I sat on the couch and gently layed down."y/n, its not like I'm takeing a nap..." "well what if I kiss you?" he sign."fine..." I giggled and kissed him until he falled asleep as I watch TV.