~a great summer day~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Y/n's pov

"Y-yes" i knew what he meant. But then, i was expecting this but, i did't know that we're going to it in the pool! He smirk at me. He stroke my cheek up to my chin and smirk at me all i could was watch him. "S-so um are we going to go out of the pool and get dried off?" I played  dumb because I knew what would happen. He took off his ponytail slowly as the ponytail reveals his layers of hair up to his neck thrn he went in and kiss Me passionately then stopped to get some air. " i'm sorry y/n but I am a very impassion person so we are going to do it right here, right now okay?" I smiled alittle 
And put my arms behind my neck. He started to leave small kisses down to my neck to my calor bone and untie my top of my swimsuit and massage my boobs underwater for a few minutes. He took off his swimsuit boxers and toss it off to the side. His friend was way up.

He looked straight at me his his lustful expression lick his botton lip. He brought me closer to him and sat down on one of the seats in the hottub then tore off my swimsuit underwear. He point down to his friend looking at me. "Get on me..." i hop onto his lap then he started to insert his friend into me. It felt so good with all the water while he was inside of me i thought. He started to more faster and rougher until we cum. "Ugh~!" Len groan. "Im cumming!~~" then he pulled put and cum inside of the pool.

He went completely slient then look at me again.

"Why dont we try something new?" He smirk then grab both of my wrist, and made me bend over. He gave me a evil grin as he started to hump me. He entered slowly then started inhuman speed. "Ahh~ len please fo it there!~"

"Oh~ Like this?" He grunted "you like this y/n?~~" he began to fondle my breast.

"Oh yes len! I do mhmm!" I moan. I felt like coming soon but felt so pleasure that my thoughts slip out of my mind.

"Oh len~ fuck me fuck me! FUCK ME~ AHH IM COMING" i yelled.

"Oh y/n fuck fuck FUCKK~" he moan.

We both cum as i couldn't move my leg. Len help me get up, dried me up and help me walk up stairs to our room and slept.

_________________________________

Hey guys im sorry i didt update this book sooner :<