❤valentines special part 2❤

Lens pov

I came to y/n and put her on my lap then I got the box and looked at her."len can I at least get something before we-" "sure I'll be here waiting for you~" I smiled at her while blushing at her."y/n, is beautiful even when she doesn't ever brush her hair..." I thought I stroke her hair and let her go to her room.

Readers pov

I got to my room and got my sexy kimono On and put a flower clip on my h/c hair.

I called len from my Room."oh len, can come here?" "I'm on my way."

Lens pov

I came up to her room and the box of condoms and saw her
red kimono which kinda made me blush and horny."y/n, can I be first?" she tie her hair into a lose bun and nodded and came to me I blush and we started making out as I push her forward as she walk backwards and later on the bed."I thought you were first?" "No, lady's first.." she gulp and blush I took her kimono exposing her body I drop the box of condoms in my hand suck and stared at her boobs. Her boobs were huge, I just want to jiggle them all around! I decided which boob I'll suck and chose her right side. "Len~...." "what is it my darling?" she couldn't talk without her being a moaning mess because of me kissing her body. "len please let me do you..." I got my hand and insert a finger inside in her womanhood. She was whining my name and moaning. "I'm not done with you yet..." I chuckled as she climax."LEN!" I lick her juices."isn't that better?" she catch her breath and got up and place me down.

Readers pov

"its my turn now" i giggle and unbutton his pants and saw a big bulge. I got my figure and touch his Manhood for small periods of time trying to make him to realized that I was trying him." please stop it y/n....please touch me..." I smile and removed his boxers, and saw Len's manhood that was very stiff and started to rub slow to top to bottom as he grown and moan a little, as I start to rub it faster and faster."Y/N!!" then, he came with his white cum flying into the air and got on face and chest, then len's phone started to ring, it appear to be rin. "what the hell does she want?" len got up and declined."now where where we? "I think this is the part when you punish me..." I smirk.

Lens pov

"y/n, I never knew you had this side of you..." "there's a lot of things you don't know about me..." I smirk as I get the condoms of the floor and open a condom."I hope I'm not pregnant..." I look at her as I was inserting a condom to my manhood."whether we have kids or not I will always love you, no matter what" she put my bangs onto my side of my ear and whisper."please punish me..." I nodded at her and got on the bed and got on top of y/n. " here I come!

Readers pov

I grip the bed sheets as He impaled inside of me, instead of me feeling pain, I felt pleasure. "why doesn't this hurt me? Oh yeah! I lost my virginity that why!" I thought to myself, I felt cumming soon and a few seconds later I was about to come."len!" he was coming to but he tried to hold in his moan and clasps on top of me catching air to breath."happy valentines Day y/n...." "You too..." his head was on my boobs and fell slept right by me. I got up and put away my kimono on and got my pj's and practice the piano."what song should I play? I went to my music journal and saw the song spice! And started to play the song.

Lens pov

I woke up one hour later and saw y/n play the piano softly and saw she was playing one of my songs I sang, spice! And notice I was awake."I see you are Awake." she turned to me and smiled."y/n, its 9:00pm come on we need to go to sleep tomorrow is a school day..." " okay fine just let me make dinner..." she got up and headed downstairs and made some wings and gotten ready for bed."I love you len" "I love you too." then we fell asleep together.i loved y/n's hugs, there where so warm....