17

I wasn't sure what to think. Kier and Rachael. Really? I watched them, frozen to the ground, in fear? Anger? Confusion? I didn't know. They kissed a fair few times before getting back in their separate cars and driving away. I decided to confront him. Not yet though. My head was spinning again, this time my whole vision was swaying and I felt like I was going to pass out. Staggering back home, I only fell a few times, cutting my hands and knees on the gravel. My head throbbed. Then I saw her again. Standing at the top of my driveway. Her pale skin complementing her black hair, she looked the same as she used to. This time she was wearing her red hoodie, well my red hoodie.
"Rachael" I muttered. She smiled at me, playing with her hair.
"I love you Laurence" Her voice was cold. She's not there.
"It's been....years, Rachael" I stumbles towards her, standing before her. She raised her hand to my face.

"That changes nothing" Then she kissed me. Her lips were cold and her dry hands held the side of my face. I soon came to my senses and opened my eyes to find that she wasn't there. I couldn't get away from her but she still... wasn't there. She never was. After that kiss, that wasn't really a kiss, I wanted more. I needed more. I was like an itch.

I woke up to my face being stroked. Opening my eyes, I discovered it was Rachael. Her hand was cold, she was cold.
"Get out of my head Rachael" I mumbled, she smiled weakly.
"I love you Laurence" Only this time it wasn't in my head. It came from next to me.

"Laurence, come on" I was awoken with Rachael stroking my cheek gently. We were cramped on my single bed, her legs wrapped around mine, one arm over my stomach and the other my cheek.
"We need to get up babe" I groaned, moving was the last thing I wanted to do right now.
"I need to leave soon Laur, come on" She kissed my shoulder before getting up and out of bed. I rolled over to see her pulling her jeans up and watched her tie her hair up in a messy ponytail.
"Come on mister" She said, sternly this time.
"I don't get why you have to go" I rested my head in my hand and frowned at her.
"I have a job interview, muppet" She reminded me, grabbing the few things that she had brought with her.
"It's eight now and it's half an hour" Her voice was showing slight urgency.
"You'll get it babe, don't worry. I believe in you"