#1

Please Comment And Vote~
---
Min Yoongi.

One of the most popular guys in Mihee's college, along with six other guys...

Mihee had a crush on him but couldn't say anything about it because she was shy and because her best friend, Jeongja, was dating him.

Mihee, was a short girl who would be considered a 'tomboy' with the stuff she wears.

Currently, Mihee was sitting at the school's fountain, waiting for Jeongja to meet her.

"Yah! Sorry I'm late." Jeongja ran up to Mihee, "Yoongi oppa broke up with me... well more like I broke up with him."

Mihee stood up and gasped, "What? Why? You loved him."

"Exactly! I loved him. That's in the past. I found out he flirts with other girls even when we were in a relationship!" Jeongja crossed her arms. "I also found out there are other girls who dated him and ended the same way or who had been flirted on by him when he was in a relationship. I'm going to meet them now at a coffee cafe, wanna come?"

Mihee sighed, "I-I'm so sorry Jeongja, I was the one who introduced him to you and you just ended up being hurt, I'm really sorry. And sure, I'll come with you, but I probably won't fit in since well... I've never even been kissed by a guy."

"That's fine. I'm sure they won't mind if I bring my best friend along." Jeongja smiled and the two friends started to head to the cafe.

When they arrived, they all sat down in a booth. There were eight other girls besides Mihee.

"Omo... I should really rethink about my crush on Yoongi..." Mihee sighed and said to herself.

"So let's introduce each other. I'm Lee Rolee, Yoongi's first girlfriend. Also the first he cheated on." Rolee rolled her eyes, "Anyway, you two are new here. So how about you two introduce yourselves." Rolee smiled.

"I'm Kim Jeongja. Yoongi's recent ex. I recently found out he cheated on me by catching him flirting and well finding out about you guys." Jeongja said.

Rolee nodded, "Alright, and what about you?" She looked at Mihee.

"M-me? I'm Myong Mihee... I'm actually not a victim of Yoongi... I've actually n-never even held hands or kissed anyone before. But Yoongi is my crush! Actually I might rethink that now... he seems like a huge jerk."

"Then why are you here? We didn't say you could get here." Rolee glared.

"W-well I'm here because Jeongja is my best friend." Mihee tugged at her sweater's sleeves.

"But we didn't say you could. Jeongja, you're at partial fault too. We weren't supposed to tell others about Yoongi." Rolee snapped.

"Sorry." Jeongja apologized and looked at Mihee.

"I'll go now." Mihee stood up and saw how the other girls, besides Jeongja, was glaring at her, "Sorry for coming here." She bowed and left the area.

Right as she opened the door while leaving, she accidentally bumped the door into someone, "Aigoo, I'm sorry!" Mihee bowed to the person then looked up.

"Y-Yoongi?" Mihee stuttered.

"Yeah, that's me. You should know that, we've been classmates for a while." Yoongi said.

Mihee glanced around, nervous she was actually talking to him, "S-so what are you doing here?"

"I feel bad for Jeongja, you must have heard of our breakup, so I was coming here to find her." Yoongi told Mihee.

That's when Mihee remembered what she just found out about Yoongi, "You know what, you broke my best friend's heart. Do you think I'm really going to let you see her again?" Mihee asked. She had to get Yoongi away from this place so he wouldn't find out all his exes and people who he flirted with were meeting up.

Yoongi blinked, "I'm sorry but I wanted to apologize..."

"Liar! You just wanted to rub it in her face that you're too good!" Mihee exclaimed, grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulling him away from the cafe.

Yoongi smirked as she stopped at the end of the street, "You're so feisty."

"Don't say that again." Mihee said, "I don't even want to see you again."

"Really? Is that what you really say to your crush?" Yoongi scoffed.

Mihee's eyes widened, "H-how'd you know?"

"You think I wouldn't notice your crush on me? It was obvious." Yoongi said.

"Then why didn't you flirt with me or something like all those other girls? Not saying I want you to, it's stupid. I'm just wondering." Mihee stated.

"Because," Yoongi smiled, "You're different."

---
Please Comment And Vote~