#12

Please Comment And Vote~ go check out undercover if you ship yoonmin~
---
Yoongi rushed into the hospital room to see Mihee in a daze.

It turned out Mihee had called an ambulance before Yoongi had even arrived to the dorm so he just went straight to the hospital.

But it took him an hour because of all the chaos.

Flashback~

"God damnit! Why can't people not be idiots for once." Yoongi gripped onto the steering wheel as he sat in the driver's seat in stand still traffic.

Once he got to the hospital, he asked and asked for Mihee's room but everyone said that she was in surgery.

Finally, a nurse came to Yoongi and told him that Mihee was now in her room.

End of Flashback~

"Mihee, are you okay? Why were you in surgery?" Yoongi asked, sitting on a chair next to her hospital bed.

Mihee remained silent for a moment until she spoke up, "I didn't really mean it..."

"Mean what?"

"That I wouldn't care if the baby died... I care. I care a lot. And now it's all my fault. Why didn't I eat like you tried to make me? It's all my fault..." a tear rolled down Mihee's cheek, "I killed my child."

"Did you have a miscarriage?"

Mihee nodded, "It's my fault. I should've listened to you."

"It's not your fault. It just wasn't meant to be, okay?" Yoongi rested his hand on Mihee's, "Let's go back to the dorm."

~

Mihee walked into the dorm with a sad smile on her face, "At least I can be a normal college student now."

"Are you okay with that?" Yoongi asked.

"Not completely. It was kind of fun fantasizing about being a mother especially when you said you'd help and we started dating."

"Just so you know, I'm still here for you. I told the others that you weren't pregnant with my kid after this incident. I texted them while you were getting ready. But, I'm 100% yours."

"Are you?" Mihee scoffed, "My pregnancy was the only thing that made me sure you wouldn't cheat on me. But now... I'm not so sure."

Yoongi sighed, "I'll prove it to you. I promise I won't ever cheat."

"You better not be lying. Because if you are and you do cheat. We're completely 100% done." Mihee warned.

Yoongi nodded, "I guess it's worrisome to be dating a former playboy."

"Very. And you could still be a Playboy, how would I know?"

Yoongi chuckled, "I promise I'm not."

"Whatever."

"Mihee."

"What?" Mihee turned around from unpacking and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi cupped Mihee's cheeks and smirked, gently kissing her, "Would you like me to make you forget that incident that made you pregnant in the first place?"

Mihee nodded, "I'll love that. I hated that day."

"Great." Yoongi smirked and pinned her on the bed.

"Thank you, Yoongi."

"That's weird that you're thanking me for this..."

Mihee chuckled, "Whatever."

---
Anyone have Overwatch on the PC? Please Comment And Vote~