7

Your dreams were filled with happiness and romance. You imagined Jack dancing with you at a ball, then venturing through a forest then skipping in the rain.

You turned to him and smiled, only to gasp in shock. Jack's face... wasn't staying Jack's face.

He was Markiplier, his biceps bulging in his shirt, then Danny Sexbang, his Jewfro a beautiful unkempt mess, then Natewantstobattle, his dimples framing his heart stopping smirk.

You wake with a start, and it takes forever to go back to sleep.

What was that?

You wake up peacefully at around 9:30 the next morning, unsettled but forgetting why.
----------------------------------------------------

After getting dressed, you walk down the stairs of the house, hearing a conversation in the living room, seemingly between Lily, Luna, Charlie, and a girl who's voice you don't recognize.

Turning around the spiral of the stairs, you see them all sitting around the coffee table.

Lily has her hair in a loose french braid, displaying a underlights of lilac you hadn't noticed before. She has on a blue-grey t-shirt tucked into high waisted skinny jeans.

 She has on a blue-grey t-shirt tucked into high waisted skinny jeans

Luna has on a game grumps t-shirt and jeans. Her hair in a high but loose pony tail.  [I couldn't find a picture sorry]

Charlie is wearing a pair of distressed dark wash jeans as well as a dark grey button up wrapped around her waist and a leather jacket.

The last woman, again was new to you. You hadn't met her last night at least.

She has dark skin, slightly lighter than Moni's, and a very interesting style.

Her big aphro-like hair is shaved on either side, and she's sporting daring and dark make-up.

Her sweater is red with multiple skulls on it, and is paired with black skinny jeans and matching black combat boots. An array of various necklaces sit around her neck, ranging from a pentagram to a dragon locket.

She turns and looks at you when you reach the bottom step, and you gulp, Her dark eyeliner and maroon-almost-black lipstick intimidating you

Suddenly, however, her face splits into a bright smile, and you sigh with relief.

She jumps up from the couch and steps up to you with gusto, shaking your hand with enthusiasm.

"Hi! I'm Arti! It's so nice to meet you! You're [y/n] right?"

Arti has a valley-girl-sort-of voice, but not nearly as snotty as Jezebel was.

You nod shyly and give Arti a kind-but-timid smile. She was much less scary when she smiled.

Lily clears her throat, grabbing your attention. She's offering you something. A letter...?

You understand a split second later. It's the first date! You try to contain you excitement as you grab it from Lily's hand a touch too quickly.

You start to rip it... only to stop.

Everyone should probably listen in... plus it's cool to show off...

After all the other contestants had gathered (envious or otherwise) you finally tear through the envelope and unfold the letter, hands shaking with anticipation.

"Hello [y|n]!
Get ready for the Limo at noon! Dress casual but warm. Hope you like the outdoors!
Love,
Séan (Jack)"

________________________________

Hey yall! I am so so so sorry about how long it took to update and it wasn't even that long a chapter! Ugh schools just gotten really heavy lately and now I'm also rehearsing for my musical till 5:30 everyday after school too and...

I know that's no excuse.

If it helps the next chapter is already halfway written, and it's a biggun so that's good right?

Anyway, what do you think of Arti? She's based on my best friend Arthur because he wanted to be in it and he's more of a queen than anyone so...

But yeah! Sorry again for the long wait.

See yall next chapter!

Magnitude101