Ch 17: Suprises

*Trey's POV*

"Trey... bro! You're awake." A girl I didn't recognize was speaking to me, well I figured she was because she was looking right at me and got closer and hugged me. I was lost.. I didn't know where I was, or who these people were in the room I was in. I looked down and I was in a gown, a hospital gown. What the hell... 

"Bro..?" I guess she was talking to me, and why was she was calling me her brother. I never saw this girl in my life. That's when I realized I didn't even know who I was.. or what my name was. I'm guessing it was Trey. But why can't I remember anything. Some guy was standing in the corner of the room looking at me confused. I had no idea what the hell was going on right now, then a nurse rushed in before I could think any longer.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine.. my head hurts a little. uh.. why am I here?." Everyone in the room stared at me in confusion except the nurse. "Can I ask you a question?" The nurse asked me in a concerned voice.

"Go ahead." I said wanting to find out what could possibly be going on right now.

"What's your name?" I knew the answer because the girl kept saying Trey and looking at me.

"Trey."

"What's the last thing you remember?" I thought real hard.. I couldn't remember anything. Not a thing. I couldn't even think of what I looked like. I couldn't concentrate. I started to freak out.. I was getting scared. This feeling was unexplainable, and I didnt like this shit.

"I don't know. I cant remember anything. Why am I here?" She had yet to answer my question and I was starting to get pissed off by the second. She began to write stuff down on her clipboard, and shook her head and looked over at the girl next to my bed, who called me her brother.

"You got in a car crash Trey.. You were in a coma for nearly 3 months." Nah.. that couldn't be true. I don't feel like I was in a wreck, I feel fine, besides this little headache I have. She looked over at the girl by my bed again. "I'll let you talk to him, give you two some time alone." The girl nodded at the nurse and the nurse started to leave the room. On her way she spoke to the guy in the corner of the room. "Are you family?"

"Oh nah, I'm leaving now." He left out of the room after he said that and left me and the girl in the room alone.

*August POV*

What the hell mayne, nigga lost his damn memory. I can't believe this shit, it's even worse than dude losing his life. He forgot everything he's ever been through, all the good memories and the bad. That shit has got to hurt, he probably doesn't even feel hurt though cause he cant remember shit. The worst part is that I did this to him, cause I ran a fuckin red light. I fucked this nigga life up mayne, and his sisters. She looked so hurt, even though she left Aliyah alone that night I still feel for her cause this shit is something serious mayne. A youngin can't remember shit... damn. I was walking out the exit of the hospital and dude sister was was runnin after me.

"Hey wait up! You never told me how you knew my bro." Why did she keep sweatin me bout this shit?

"I told you I had the wrong room." I started to walk off and she grabbed my shoulder.

"If it was the wrong room why were you so interested in what was going on after he woke up?" She stood there with her hands on her hip. I aint know what the fuck to say.

"I never saw someone wake up from a coma man, why you sweatin me?" I crossed my arms.

"Uh huh okay, well you owe me since you were eavesdropping." I know this girl aint tryna come onto a nigga when her brother just came out of a coma. Nothing but a damn dick hungry female.