Ch 13: Lil Boo

-THE NEXT MORNING-

*Trey's POV*

I can't believe Aliyah wont return my texts or phone calls. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, I know she doesn't have much to hold on to every since her mom passed away. I know I should of been there for her, that's my baby girl and we were building such a strong bond and me not being there for her in a time of need is really fuckin things up for us. I just want her to forgive me, I just had to look out for my sister.. she's been getting into too much drama for her own good. Mom is too busy with work and never has time to be there for Tracey like she needs to be, even though Tracey is grown and gonna do what she wants to do. Dad is never around anymore since him and mom divorced last year, things have been rough for us and I guess everyone deals with things differently and Tracey feels the need to go out and get drunk and run through different niggas every weekend. She's building a reputation for herself and I hate it for her, all I can do is be there for her and try to talk to her but I can never get through to her.

I'm spending all this time trying to be there for Tracey and get through to her and it's not getting me anywhere. I should be spending time being there for Aliyah and comforting her.. She needs me right now. I'm speeding home back to New Orleans with Tracey in the passenger seat. I cant even bare to look at her right now but I can't help but to love her, she's my little sis, my blood. But I can't help but to think if it wasn't for her fucking up me and Aliyah would be together right now. It was 10:00 am I'd be in New Orleans in roughly 3 hours and I had so much I wanted to say to Aliyah.

*August's POV*

I woke up to Aliyah's beautiful face.. she had the sexiest smoothest skin I've eva seen, I swea. I thought about how ha lips felt last night when I kissed em.. they were so damn soft. Had a nigga getting butterflies n shit and I aint a soft nigga... I don't get butterflies. I didn't wanna wake ha up so I got up lightly and undressed so I could hop in the showa. I tried to hurry up just in case she woke up, I didn't want ha to be uncomfortable if she saw me half naked. I rushed in the bathroom and let the hot water run ova my body as I thought about Aliyah and how I couldn't believe she was right hea in my house wit me.. stayin wit me all because of a mix up at da hospital. I started singing in da showa to get my mind off everything.

*Aliyah's POV*

I tossed and turned until I finally woke up and looked over at the clock at it read 11:00 am. I slept later than usual.. probably because I kept waking up in the middle of the night, just to see August sleeping soundly next to me looking so sexy. He looked even better when he was asleep than he did when he was awake. I rolled over to my side to notice he wasn't even next to me anymore, then I heard the shower running and someone singing. I checked to see if the radio on the alarm clock was on, maybe I just didn't notice it at first. But no, this wasn't the radio.. I heard the singing coming from the bathroom. Did he have the radio on in there? Or was that August singing? No... there way no way he could sing. He was already too perfect. He had the perfect car, perfect house, perfect body (from what I'd seen), perfect teeth and he could even cook! He started to seem more like the ideal boyfriend the more I knew about him. That's when I thought about Trey..

Trey had said he'd be coming back to NOLA today. I never even replied to him, mostly because I didn't care to see him. Well part of me did want to see Trey, I wanted to hear his apology in person. But I wasn't going to allow myself to see him, he would just talk me into forgiving him and I'd be confused. Right now I wasn't confused, I was happy where I was at. August hadn't done anything to hurt me and Trey did. I had no reason to leave August's house to go see Trey, someone who wasn't there for me when I needed them. So as of right now Trey would have to wait. 

I heard the shower cut off and shortly after the bathroom door opened and steamed exited the room and I saw August start to exit the bathroom in a towel around his waist.. still wet from the shower. Jesus.......... My heart raced a million beats a second. It might as well just have popped out my chest.

"Damn ma, I'm sorry, I thought you'd still be sleep." He looked a little embarrassed and started to go back into the bathroom. I have no idea what he had to be embarrassed about, his body was amazing.. "I just woke up, you're good I'm about to go to my room and shower myself, don't worry about it." I rushed out the room and was kind of embarrassed myself, it was just an awkward moment honestly. My body felt weird and I just wanted to shower to wash away all the thoughts I just had about August when I saw him in that towel.  

I took a long shower and headed back to my room in a towel and closed the door behind me, or at least I thought I did. I started going through my bag to find something to put on for the day.

*August's POV*

It had been a few hours since Aliyah saw me half naked and I didn't want ha to feel uncomfortable so I decided to go by her room and ask her if she wanted to take a ride with me to the mall, just to get her mind off things and I wanted to spend a lil more time wit ha too. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door but I guess it wasn't closed all the way because it cracked open and I saw Aliyah standing there, bent over with nothing but a t-shirt on. Got damnn! Then the door creaked and she turned around fast as hell. She looked surprised at first and her face flushed red.. I hoped she didn't think I was tryna spy on ha or anything so I opened my mouth to start explaining what happened and I was hoping she didn't notice my manhood bulging. This shit was embarrassing and I aint know what to do. I couldn't even say nun, even though I tried so I just walked over to her and grabbed ha chin and pulled her face close to mine and she let me. I kissed ha soft ass lips gently then she put one of her hands on my back while I continued to kiss ha. I slowly slid my tongue in ha mouth asking for her to invite me in, she accepted and we had a slow make out session. She dug her nails in my back and I slid my hands down to her bare ass and grabbed one of her cheeks with a little force. I could feel her heart against mine racing, and I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

"Ma.. I can't do this. I don't want you to act on things the way you are because of what you goin thru. I wanna be hea for you.. and I aint goin nowea. We aint got nun but time." I wanted her to know I wasn't just all about fuckin ha.. I aint gone lie Aliyah is the sexiest thing I've seen in a long ass time! I wanted Aliyah to know she meant something to me.. cause I felt like she was goin to be in my life as a main role if I played my cards right and fuckin ha right nah could mess all that up. And deep down I knew Aliyah wasn't that kind of girl, I didn't want ha to do somethin she would lata regret.

She looked at me with soft eyes and pulled on some jeans real quick and looked me in my eyes and I pulled her in and hugged her. I felt warm drops on my chest and I knew she was crying.. I didn't want Aliyah to hurt anymore. I was gonna make things right for ha. She was my lil boo, and I was hoping with time and genuine care she would be more.