Haven's POV

As soon as Michael hung up the phone I jumped out of bed.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

Michael wants to hang out.

With me.

I ran to the bathroom and stripped out of my pajamas or well they're not really pajamas just one of my big brothers old t shirts that I stole and my panties cause the shirt goes past my thighs.

But anyways I stripped down and turned on the water letting it get to the right temperature before stepping in and letting it run down my hair.

As quickly as I could I wash my long hair and my body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my hair then around my body and went back to my room on the hunt for clothes.

I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra then I grabbed my acid washed high wasted skinny jeans and a plain black t shirt.

I slipped on black high top converses and went to the bathroom to try and fix my hair.

After wasting five minutes just trying to brush it out I blow dried and put it in a French braid.

Now onto my makeup because I want to at least look decent.

I did my eyeliner and neutral colored eye shadow to match both of my eyes because I decided not to wear my contacts today.

By the time I had actually finished getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. 

I looked at my phone and saw that he was about 5 minutes early.

I shrugged and put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed my keys.

I practically ran to the door before stopping and gathering myself.

I opened the door with a smile on my face.

"Hey." He said his voice filling the room. He was wearing black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee and a white t shirt along with black converses.

I smiled back, "Hey your early."

He laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sorry I was ready so I just decided to come a little early."

I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"It's fine don't worry about it. Where are we going anyways?" I asked realizing that I didn't really know where we were going.

He shrugged and there was a smirk evident on his face.

"It's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes just as he took my hand in his and lead my outisde.

I looked down at our hands and found myself blushing.

"What?" Michael asked bringing me back to reality.

I blushed even more and shook my head, "Nothing."

He looked at me for a minute then shrugged obviously deciding there was no point in arguing.

He opened the passenger door for me and I instantly felt my heart explode.
God he's so fucking sweet.

"Michael I'm very capable of opening up a car door on my own." I said stepping into his sleek black car.

He shrugged, "Yeah but I do it so much better."

He stood there for a minute longer and I realized how rude I was for not even saying thank you.