2 YEARS LATER
Michael's POV

Today was the day.

Today was the day that Haven and I got married and spent the rest of our lives together.

Not to mention today was also the anniversary of the start of our band.

There so many things to be happy about today.

Right now I was nervous as hell though.

I had my black tux on and played with my hair in the mirror trying to get it to look somewhat decent.

Ashton, Luke, and Calum were all in their black tuxes also fixing their hair.

I didn't need to see Haven's dress to know she looked beautiful.

If she would of walked down the aisle in her pjs she still would of been the most beautiful thing this earth has ever seen.

My dad and mom were here too.

My dad was in here getting ready with us.

He was going to be the one to walk Haven down the aisle since her real dad is dead.

Her moms not here either but mine is in order to fill that spot.

"Alright boys 15 minutes till showtime!"

We all turned to the door to see my mom standing there smiling at us.

"You all look great just make sure you stay like that."

We laughed at her and a chorus of oks feeled the room before she left.

This was going to be the longest 15 minutes of my life.

Haven's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Sunny stood behind me finishing my hair.

I had neautral colored makeup on to match both of my eyes and a dark shade of lipstick.

"And done." Sunny said proudly admiring what she had just done to my hair.

"It looks great Sunny thank you." I said standing up to hug her.

She smiled and hugged me back.

She was already dressed and her hair and makeup was already done.

It was similar to mine.

The only big difference was our dresses of course.

Hers was short and white covered in lace and she wore her black and white converses.

"Now time for your dress!" She said clapping her hands and turning to grab it off of the hanger.

It took me months to pick out but I finally found the perfect one.

I slipped it on and Sunny zipped me up so I could look at myself in the mirror.

My dress had a sweetheart neckline and it was also white but it was long and went all the way down to my ankles maybe a little longer so it only showed the tops of my convereses.

It was also covered in lace the only difference was that the bottom of mine was dip dyed.

The very bottom was a beautiful dark blue and the blue got lighter the father it went up on the dress before it stopped.