Why Jozie

Okay, so its obvious everyone wants to see what happened to Jozie, so thats the next sequel. Im not so sure when I'll start it, since im so busy with school and soccer, but it will be soon.

If you guys want it sooner... I do need a new book cover. I have no idea what to make as a book cover, so maybe you can help me out. Something dramatic and eye catcching. I will definently give credit to the maker, as well as a shoutout in the first 5 chapters. The sooner you can get it to me, the sooner I can start the book.

But thats not all- i previously asked for a book cover for this book Snatched, i found it plain and alot of people use that picture or something similar to it. So... If you want to send in one for Snatched as well, you will get credit of course, a shoutout for the first 10 chapters, and i will incorperate something that they want me to put into the story. It could be an idea, a name,a place, anything.

So if you are good with photo editing and things like that, i would recommend sending one in! You can send it to my inbox or email it to me at: Imaniald81@gmail.com

Also, since i have not mapped out exactly how Why Jozie will go, feel free to send in some ideas you can inbox, email, or even comment.

I really do need some ideas though guys, or trust me, each chapter will take forever. As if that wouldnt already happen with how busy i am.-Okay, so yeah, send them in guys! The sooner, the better. As soon as i get a good book cover i will definently be starting the book. Thanks guys!