Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Okay now hear me out" jordan says as he follows me down the hallway to my room

"We already went through this Jordan. We graduate, then we get married if we still feel the same" i say looking in my closet for somethign more comfortable to wear.

"But I want it to happen now. I feel for the marriage now lizzie, please. I love you thats not going to change." he says 

"This is all to fast Jordan. Can we just get our education please? Why do you want to rush into things so fast?"

"Im not rushing you..." 

"Then why cant we wait? if you really loved me you would wait for me" i say cut him off

"Its just..." he pauses.

"What?" 

He sits down in the bed and looks down at his hands in sadness. I sigh and sit next to him on the bed "Whats the matter" i say taking his hand.

"Its my mom"

"Whats happened to her?" i say my eyes widened

"I talked to her yesterday. She told me that she is sick"

"How sick" my facial expression in shock

"She doesnt have that long..." he says and starts crying. I hug him not saying anything. He pulls away. 
"She told me not to worry. But she said that she wants to see me be married before anything else."

Im silent for a while. I wouldnt want to upset his sick mother, but i dont want to rush into a marriage either. 

"Lizzie... Please. For my mother" he begs me

How could i possibly say no to this? "Okay... for your mom" i sigh

"Thank you" he says hugging me "Thank you, thank you, thank you" he says kissing me

***2 months later"

Well, we stressfully but sucessfully planned the wedding in two months. My parents werent too happy with the early wedding, but they knew it was for a good reason so they agreed with it. 

The ceremony is tomorrow; we are going to have a big reception in a church my family goes to near my home town. Everyone on both Jordan and I's side of the family are going to attend.

Isabel, Tanae, Joseph, Alex, Sofia, and Kaitlyn are all coming and are super excited.

Since we didnt make many close friends while here in Santa Clara, I decided to make Sofia, Kaitlyn, Tanae, and Isabel my bridesmaids; and it was only fair considering all we went through together.

I chose Tanae to be my maid of honor; even though she is still afraid to trust anyone, she agreed and is really excited.

Jordan did the same with Alex and Joseph, making Joseph his best man. He also had a few other baseball friends in it to even it out.

"Liz?" Tanae knocks on my door

"Hey, come on in, its open" She walks throught the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Are'nt you excited? Your getting married!"

"Of course I am! And extremely nervous!"

"I would be too!" she says plopping down on the couch next to me.

"So, where are Alex and Sofia?" I asked. Tanae had just came back from picking them up from the airport.

"Dropped Alex off at Edward's..." Edward is one of Jordan's friends. Jordan is staying over at his house since its said to be bad luck to see the bride a day before the wedding "and sofia went to the hotel with Isabel. She had really bad jet lag"