Chapter 3

Lea's POV:

The first line was Cameron, Jack and Jack and Carter. Me and Quinn were getting close to the front of the line and I was hyperventilating. We finally got to the front of the line and we ran right over to Cameron. He saw us and said hey guys you look beautiful. My heart melted. I asked cam if I could kiss him on the cheek and he was like sure! It was the best 10 seconds of my life. I then said my name is Lea by the way. And he said Lea, I like that name. I couldn't believe my meet and greet with Cameron was over. At least I would get to see him on Saturday and Sunday because magcon lasted all weekend. We then met Carter and Jack and Jack. They were all nice. Then we went to the next line with Matthew and Shawn. I wonder what Shawn is going to say to me because he did give me his number earlier. We get to the front of the line and Shawn comes running over to me. He asks me my name and I say Lea. He then asked me if I would ever text him. I told him sure I mean what could I say it's Shawn Mendes. I then told him that he was very talented. He was very greatfull to me. He then said the unimaginable. He asked me and Quinn if we wanted to hangout with the magcon boys after magcon. Of course I said yes.

Shawn's POV:

I can't believe Lea said yes to hanging out she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Nash will be pretty happy to because I think he told me he thought her friend was pretty.

Lea's POV:

Me and Quinn were still making our way through the line. To be honest one of the main reasons I said yes to Shawn was because I wanted to see Cameron. I felt bad but I mean wouldn't you do anything to get closer to Cameron Dallas. We finally get to meet Nash. He pulls Quinn aside and told her that he was looking forward to hanging out with us tonight. She basically fainted when he told her that. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Me and Quinn made our way back to the hotel room. We were both nervous about hanging out with the boys. It took us 2 hours to get ready. I wore white high waisted shorts with a black crop top. Quinn wore a yellow crop top with black high waisted shorts. We were awaiting a text from Shawn or Nash so we could go. Then my phone started buzzing. It was Shawn. He said we could go to the room. We screamed for a little bit then walked out the door.