Chapter 13

Lea's POV:

Me and Cameron walked out of the hospital hand and hand. Thank god he didn't have to get crutches. Cameron was taking me to get frozen yogurt. He told all the guys that we are official. Most of them were confused because they thought I was going to date Shawn. But they were ok with me dating Cameron. I think it's crazy how far I've come. Before I came to magcon I could only dream of meeting Cameron and now I'm dating him. I was supposed to have dinner plans with Cameron tonight but he canceled. He said he was having a guys night with Nash. But now I had no plans for tonight. Maybe Jack G will hangout with me.

Cameron's POV:

I felt bad about lying to Lea but, I had no choice. I really didn't think that she was going to pick me so I have a date with with this girl Isabelle tonight. I wouldn't technically call this cheating because nobody will ever know anyways. I'm taking her out of town so no one will see us. I love Lea but, I just want to go on this one date with Isabelle.

Lea's POV:

It's a good thing Jack is free tonight or I would have been planless. Jack said we could go to this restaurant out of town. I thought it would be good to get away from everything for awhile. I haven't seen Shawn all day and I think that's a good thing. Secretly I am worried about me and cams relationship because there are so many girls that are in love with cam. I mean I should know because I was one of those people. But cam told me that he loved me and I believe him and I trust him. Jack was picking me up in 5 minutes so, I quickly brushed my teeth and then he was here. Jack was driving and we were singing to All Me by Drake in the car. We arrived at the restaurant and got seated right away. I got a text from cam that read "hey baby miss you, what are you doing tonight?" I replied with "going out to eat with Jack G." and then he said "oh cool what restaurant?" I replied with "some place out of town called Larry's." I think it's cool that Cameron still texted me even though he is having a guys night with Nash.

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe Lea is at the same exact restaurant as me and Isabelle. I could see her and Jacks table from where I was sitting. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell Isabelle and I couldn't let Lea see us. I started sweating really bad and excused myself to the bathroom. I tried to think of a plan but, I had nothing.

Lea's POV:

I am having a great time at the restaurant with Jack. He is so sweet. I get up to go to the bathroom and then I see something shocking. I see Cameron with another girl. I run over to his table and I scream at him "how could you do this to me?" I start crying and I can't stop. Jack comes over to comfort me. He says "we should go." and then as we are about to leave he punches Cameron square in the face. I am so heartbroken about Cameron. We only dated 2 days and he already cheated on me. Shawn was right. Oh poor Shawn I should have just picked him.

*************************************

Happy Saturday guys!

sorry this is really short and bad but I've been really busy! If you did like this chapter please vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 14 tomorrow (maybe if I finish in time)

Also thanks for over 600 reads you guys are amazing!