Chapter 5

Lea's POV:

Me and Quinn woke up around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. We were still kinda tired but, we wanted to get ready for our double date. Quinn was more excited then I was because she has been in love with Nash since when he first began to make vines. I should be excited too but all I could think about was Cameron.

Shawn's POV:

Me and Nash left magcon early so we could go get ready for the double date. We were just going to the movies but I still wanted to look nice. We were seeing an early showing of Endless Love. That's not exactly my first choice but we let the girls pick the movie. Me and Nash got to the girls hotel room and I was super nervous. Lea opened the door and she looked beautiful. I was thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend.

Lea's POV:

When we got to the movies Quinn and Nash were already holding hands. I was just awkwardly standing next to Shawn. This is the first date I've ever been on so I don't have much experience. I know crazy right? My first date at 16 years old. When we got into the theatre I tripped down the stairs. Shawn came running over to me asking if I was ok. I was so embarrassed and just ignored him and ran into the bathroom. I figured that this was just my luck and Shawn would never talk to me again. I heard a knock on the door and it was Shawn. He said that he would take me home so he called cam to come and pick us up. Shawn texted Nash that we were leaving so they wouldn't get worried about us. We got into cam's car and I got to sit up front with cam. I invited them to my room for when we got back to the hotel. Shawn said he couldn't because he promised Matt he would help him with his YouTube video. But then cam said that he would come and he asked Shawn if it was cool. Suprisingly Shawn said yes. I had never been more excited in my life.

Cameron's POV:

I'm surprised Shawn was going to let me hangout with his girl. She seemed nice but I don't know if I will try to hook up with her because she is Shawn's girl and I don't think I can do that to him.

Lea's POV:

Me and Cameron were walking up to my hotel room and so many thoughts were racing through my head. Just me and Cameron Dallas hanging out it's been my dream. We were just watching a movie for awhile and then Cameron got up to get a drink. But then he spilled it all over himself. I was sitting there laughing to myself. Cameron seemed pretty embarrassed but then he took off his shirt. And wow his abs were perfect. Cameron finally realized I was staring at him. He then said "you like it?" And I just responded with a nod of my head. I was sitting on my bed and he was getting closer to me. Then before I knew it our lips were connected. It was the most perfect kiss ever. Then we started making out and I was running my hands up and down his body. Then we heard a gasp. We looked over to the door and it was Quinn and Nash. They both looked shocked.

*************************************

Hi guys!

So sorry for not updating yesterday but comment what you think so far and thank you so much for reading.

Also a shoutout to @kayleighcavanaugh she has some great fan fictions. make sure to check her latest " see you again"

Chapter 6 should be up by friday.