Chapter 17

Lea's POV:

I woke up confused in a hospital bed. Cameron was standing over me and was holding my hand. I said "what are you doing here?" He just smiled and told me that he caught me when I fell at the wedding. He also told me that they postponed the wedding because I passed out. I felt so bad and asked "are Quinn and Nash ok? What's going on?" Cameron reassured me that everything was fine and that Quinn and Nash didn't mind postponing their wedding. Then Jack came in and yelled at Cameron to get out. I don't understand why Cameron was being so nice to me, he never is. Jack gets mad because he knows how awful Cameron is to me. Jack was really happy to see I was ok.

Jack's POV:

I was really happy to see Lea was ok. I had to tell her that my friend Sam Wilkinson was coming. I haven't seen him since I was last in Omaha. I was very excited to see Sam but I was afraid that he might try to take Lea away from me. Sam is kind of a player and I most definetly don't want Lea to leave me for Sam.

Lea's POV:

I was happy to see Jack and, he told me that his friend from Omaha was coming to visit. All of Jacks friends are super cute so I'm sure it was going to be hard to hold myself back. I was still thinking about Cameron and why he being so nice to me. I feel like I would always have feelings for Cameron. I feel bad because Jack is so good to me. It's just I was in love with Cameron before I even knew him. It kills me to call him a "douchebag" because that's not the Cameron I know. I guess I've just always wanted my fantasy with him and it's hard for me to let go.

Cameron's POV:

I wish I wasn't so awful to Lea because she really is an amazing girl. I want to try to win her back but, it's going to be hard because Jack is with her every second. I miss when all is guys were close. Ever since Lea and Quinn came we have always been fighting over the dumbest stuff.

***********************************************************

HAPPY WEDNESDAY GUYS!

It's been so long since I have updated and I apologize. in my last announcement I told you guys how busy I was and blah blah but no more excuses. I won't be able to update as much as I used to but, definetly more often then I have been. so here's a short little chapter to get back into the swing of things. if you have any questions or want to encourage me to update tweet me @idfkespinosaa and if u don't have a twitter my tumblr is baesicallyespinosaa and I think that link is in my bio but anyway thanks for reading! don't forget to vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 18 soon to come I promise!