Chapter 11

Lea's POV:

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. All the memories from me and Cameron's date last night flooded back into my head. I just couldn't believe that I had such an amazing time with Cameron. I checked my phone to see a message from Jack G. It read "what time should I pick you up for Starbucks today?" I totally forgot about Starbucks with Jack G! I texted back saying 2 o'clock which gave me plenty of time to get ready. Later on I heard a knock on my door, it was Jack. He said "ready?" and I smiled and nodded. When we went to order I got a java chip frappachino, it's my favorite drink from Starbucks. Jack insisted on paying so I was ok with it. Jack was kinda cute but he has a girlfriend so that was out of the question. When we first sat down Jack just asked a simple question. All he said is "how have you been?" I thought about it for a little while an then I started telling him my life story. Once I started I couldn't stop. It's just I have wanted to talk to someone about this and I guess I took this as an opportunity. Then before I knew it I was crying from telling him all that's happened to me in the past week. He took my hands and looked me in the eyes and said "everything is going to be ok." I wiped the tears off of my face. And I said "thank you so much for listening and caring about what I had to say it really means alot." He smiled and nodded. We left Starbucks and he brought me back up to my room. as he was leaving he said "if you ever need anything call or text me and we can do this again." I smiled and said "thank you so much" As Jack left I remembered that I only had 2 hours to get ready for my date with Shawn!

Shawn's POV:

Tonight was the night. I had to get Lea. It would hurt me so much to see her with Cameron. I would be heartbroken. So tonight's date had to be perfect. I am planning on taking her for a picnic so we can just sit and talk and look up at the stars. I want her to get to know me for who I really am. If she does pick Cameron and he doesn't treat her right I will be fighting him again. I am so nervous I can't even sit still. But now it was time to go get Lea.

Lea's POV:

I was ready for my date with Shawn and I am waiting for him to come and get me. He said that we are having a picnic. I wasn't all that excited because I was pretty sure I was picking Cameron. I heard a knock at my door and it was Shawn. He told me that I looked beautiful. I smiled and said "thank you" We got to the picnic area. Shawn had it set up really nice. I told Shawn that it looked beautiful and he just laughed. Shawn made us sandwiches, he actually is adorable. The sky looked beautiful and I snuggled up next to Shawn on the picnic blanket. We were just looking at the sky and just talking about life. It was actually kind of nice. It was the most unique date I have ever been on. But also I haven't been on a lot of dates. As we were walking to the hotel the thought hit me that I has to choose between cam and Shawn. I didn't want to lose either of them. When we got back to my hotel room Cameron was waiting outside. Cameron said "do you know who you are picking yet?" Then I said "I'll tell you tomorrow." They both looked disappointed but then left. When I got into my room I went to lay on my bed. I was laying there for awhile thinking. Then it hit me. I figured out who I was going to pick. I had to tell Jack G.

*************************************

Hey guys happy Wednesday!

First I just wanted to say thank you so much for 300 reads! I love writing this for you guys. second thing is that I made a tumblr account dedicated to magcon so please check it out and follow me http://magconboys908.tumblr.com/ the link will also be in my status. and if you liked this chapter please vote and comment! comment who you think Lea is going to pick! if you have any questions feel free to inbox me!

Chapter 12 idk when?? (I can't believe it's 12 chapters already)