Chapter 4

Lea's POV:

Me and Quinn reached the door of the boys hotel room. We stood outside for a good 5 minutes because we were so nervous. Finally I knocked on the door. Matthew opened the door and greeted us with a smile and told us to come in. The second I walked in Shawn came running over to me to give me a hug. He said that I looked beautiful. I blushed and could barely make out a thanks. I needed to snap out of it. I couldn't lead Shawn on and then go for Cameron that would just be wrong. Wait where was Cameron? Then Carter and Cameron came into the room. I rand over to Cameron and said hey and I was smiling like an idiot. He said oh hey your Shawn's girl right? There was a silence because I just didn't know what to say. Luckily Shawn saved me. He went over to Cameron and punched him in the arm and said dude shut up.

Shawn's POV:

When Lea walked into the hotel room I was mesmerized. She looked stunning. I couldn't tell if she was into me which made me want her more. Then Cameron being an idiot says dude is this your girl. I wanted to kill him because what if she said no. Luckily she said nothing so I just told Cameron to shut up. I had to figure out what Lea thought of me.

Lea's POV:

The boys started making some vines but , me and Quinn wouldn't be in them because we didn't want to get hate from all the fans. Shawn pulled me aside and told me he had to tell me something privately. I said that we could go out in the hallway. He said "Lea I really like you, I think your beautiful in every way please give me a chance to be with you." I didn't know how to respond. I said that I would be on with us going on a couple of dates. Then Shawn kissed me! I kissed back and then the kissing continued. Me and Shawn were making out in a hallway. He was actually a pretty good kisser. Then I stopped him because I started imagining him as cam. He asked why we stopped and I couldn't say because of cam so I said that I had to pee. I quickly ran inside the room. I always embarrass myself and ruin everything. I just couldn't tell Shawn that I really wanted Cameron. I mean Cameron doesn't even notice me. Maybe going out with Shawn wouldn't be a bad thing. It means I could get closer to Cameron and he would notice me more. When I came back into the room everyone stared at me then Nash came over to me. He said that he had to talk to me privately. All I could think was great another chance I have to embarrass myself. Nash started talking. He told me that Quinn told him about my love for Cameron. All the anger built up inside me. I had never been more angry at her then in that moment. Nash promised he wouldn't tell Shawn or Cameron but still I couldn't believe she did that to me. Nash then said that I should stick with Shawn because Cameron is a player and just hooks up with girls then dumps them. He also said that we are all going on a double date tomorrow after magcon. We meaning me, Nash, Quinn and Shawn. I had never agreed to this but I guess I was going. Me and Nash went back inside to rejoin everyone.

Shawn's POV:

I finally had the courage to tell Lea how I feel about her. I was excited about her reaction because it turned out into a makeout session. There was a really weird thing about it because she stopped me because she had to pee. Maybe I'm a bad kisser or something. Nash told me that we are going on a double date tomorrow. I wanted to puke because I was so nervous about it.

Lea's POV:

It was 4 o'clock in the morning so I told Quinn that we had to leave. I was still kinda mad at her for what she told Nash but, I can get over it. We decided to skip magcon tomorrow so we could sleep all day and then get ready for our double date.

*************************************

[im sorry this chapter kinda sucked but I promise I have great ideas for the next few chapters. chapter 5 should be up by Tuesday thanks for reading please vote and comment what you think]