Chapter 9

Lea's POV:

I was having second thoughts about doing this plan because I knew how much it would hurt Quinn. But I knew that she needed to know the truth. There Nash was in the hallway all alone, this was my chance. Shawn got his phone ready to record. I ran my fingers through Nash's hair and he turned around. I said "I've been thinking about what you told me earlier and I realized that I do want to have something with you." Nash had that dopey smirk on his face and said "I was wrong what I said earlier was wrong. I'm in love with Quinn and I want everyone to know it." He then just slowly walked away. I didn't know if he was telling the truth or lying. I guess he really did love Quinn and there really was no problem. Now I only have one thing left to deal with which is Cameron and Shawn.

Shawn's POV:

I dropped Lea off at her hotel room and headed back to mine. When I walked in Cameron was sitting there. I said "can I help you?" Cameron looked kinda nervous and said "yes, I wanted to talk to you about Lea." He continued and said "you never gave me a fair chance with her." Then I said " so what your saying is that you want Lea to go on a date with each of us and then pick which one of us she wants?" Cameron nooses with that stupid smile of his. We decided we would tell Lea about this together.

Lea's POV:

I heard a knock at my door. I opened my door to see Shawn and Cameron standing there. I swear this has been a nightmare of mine before. They explained to me that I had to pick between them and give them a chance by going on a date with each of them. I really thought this was a bad idea because I didn't want to disappoint either of them. My first date was tomorrow night with Cameron. He was taking me to dinner and a movie. To be honest I had no idea who I was going to pick. They both have such great qualities. I was nervous about my date with Cameron. The real question is what am I going to wear?

*************************************

Hey guys happy friday!

Sorry this update is short I haven't had a lot of time to update. But if you liked this chapter please vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 10 Monday hopefully!