Chapter 12

Lea's POV:

I was really nervous about telling the boys my decision. I didn't want to lose either if them. Jack told me last night that they should both accept my decision. The boys were waiting in Cameron's room. So I made my way down to Cameron's room. The door was open and I was shocked at what I saw.

Cameron's POV:

Today is the day that Lea is telling me and Shawn her decision. I am really nervous and I just want her to pick me. Nash wanted me to film a video with him for his channel. I agreed because I knew it would take my mind off things for awhile. We were doing the best friend tag. The rules were if someone got the question wrong they got drenched in a food item. Me and Nash were making a mess everywhere. All of a sudden I stepped on the lid of a can. I looked down to see my foot and there was blood everywhere. I was freaking out to Nash. He couldn't do anything because he was covered all in junk. Then Shawn walked in and I was screaming for him to call 911. He did as fast as he could and then he was helping me clean up the blood. Then Lea walked in. She was stunned by what she saw. She didn't know what happened but thank god Nash explained it to her. Looks like I am going to have to wait a little longer to hear Lea's answer.

Lea's POV:

Me, Nash and Shawn were all in the hospital waiting room. Cameron needed stitches and we were all nervous for him. I still need to tell the boys my answer today. It's not fair to keep them waiting. They finished Cameron's stitches and I needed to talk to the boys individually not together. I decided that I would talk to Shawn first because he is the one not getting stitches. I went over to Shawn and told him that I had to talk to him privately. Shawn knew that I was going to tell him the big news. I looked up into his eyes and said "I love you." His face brightened and he went in for a kiss but, I stopped him. He looked very confused and I said "let me finish." The tears welled up in my eyes and I said "this has been the hardest decision ever. I love you and Cameron very much and, I don't want to lose either of you." Shawn looked very concerned, almost like he knew what I was going to say next. I just wanted to cry forever because I didn't want to say this. But I said "Shawn I love you but, I love Cameron more so that's why I picked him." Shawn looked so crushed and I wasn't expecting this but, he started crying. He said "ever since the first time I saw you I knew that I wanted to be with you. Yes we can still be friends but, it is going to hurt me very much to see you with Cameron." I just stood there hugging Shawn. He wiped the tears away from his eyes and said "see ya around." I just watched him walk away and I thought about how much I hurt him.

Shawn's POV:

When Lea told me that she picked Cameron I was absolutely devestated. I didn't know what to say. She basically ripped my heart out in 2 seconds. What hurts me most is that I know Cameron. I know that he will rub it in my face that he has Lea and I don't. Maybe I just need to get away for awhile because I know that I won't be able to stand the sight of them.

Lea's POV:

It was time for me to tell Cameron that I picked him. It was going to make me happy to see Cameron so happy. I texted Jack G and told him that I told Shawn and things didn't go well. I went into Cameron's hospital room. He immediately looked up and knew that I was there to tell him who I picked. The first thing he said is "I just want to know who you picked and you don't have to give me any reasoning just tell me." I smiled and said "cam I picked you." His face lit up and he opened his arms for a hug and then he kissed me. Then he said "once I get out of here we are going on a date." Then I knew I made the right decision.

*************************************

Happy Monday guys!

Sorry it's been awhile I've been super busy! but if you haven't checked out my tumblr please do! thank you so much for reading and vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 13 this week!