Chapter 6

Lea's POV:

Ever since Quinn and Nash walked in on me and cam things have been awkward between all 4 of us. Today was the last day of magcon but me and Quinn were staying for an extra 2 weeks. I haven't talked to Shawn since the thing between me and cam happened. We both decided it would be best to keep it a secret from Shawn. Valentines Day was coming up and I hate that holiday because I've never actually had a boyfriend for valentines day. Me personally think it's a stupid holiday. I walked twords the elevator to go get some breakfast until I heard some yelling. It was Shawn and Cameron! It was a full on fist fight. I ran over to them. I screamed "what's wrong?" Nash was there too and he told me that he told Shawn about me and Cameron. My eyes started to fill with tears. Cameron's nose was all bloody and Shawn's face was bleeding. I was screaming for them to stop but then Nash finally stopped them. He took Cameron with him and left me with Shawn. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and he just hugged me. I looked up at him and said "your not mad?" He just shook his head no. He told me that I didn't know so it's ok. I broke away from the hug and said "didn't know what?" He said "you didn't know that Cameron is just using you." I felt my heart brake into a million pieces and I just continued to hug Shawn. Then Shawn said "that's why I beat him up because your so amazing and I don't want him to brake you." I just kissed Shawn. And I said "that's the most amazing thing a guy has ever said to me." Shawn said that I could stand at his booth for magcon today. So I guess that's what I'll do for the day.

Cameron's POV:

Shawn just started punching me out of nowhere. The part that I didn't understand was that he was beating me up because he thought I was using Lea. I'll admit that I usually am that way with girls but I don't think so with Lea. I never really noticed before but she always looks amazing. But she probably thinks I suck now because Shawn just beat me up. I was complaining to Nash how Shawn wouldn't even give me a chance with Lea. I guess I should be mad at Nash for telling Shawn about me and Lea but he was just trying to be a good friend to Shawn. I was determined to get Lea back.

Lea's POV:

It was a long day at magcon watching Shawn meet all of his fans. But he was so nice to them and I liked it. To be honest I think I was falling for Shawn. When magcon was over Shawn brought me back to his room. He told me that he wanted to sing for me. I was very flattered because no guy has ever sang to me before. It was the best alone time that I've ever spent with a guy. I kissed Shawn goodbye and then left his hotel room. In the hallway I ran into Nash. He whispered "come to the closet with me I have to tell you something." I was confused but followed him anyways. He closed the door when I walked in. Before I could say anything he kissed me!

*************************************

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY💕💕

Sorry this chapter is so short but I promise the next one will be longer! I don't know when the next chapter will be up but I'll do it asap.

Comment what you think!