Chapter 15

Jack's POV:

I can't believe I saw my girlfriend kissing Cameron. I didn't think she would ever betray me like that. She knows how much I hate Cameron. I ran up to Cameron and punched him in the face. Blood started gushing out of his nose. I can't express how much I hate Cameron. Then I looked over to my girlfriend and said "were over, don't talk to me." Words can't describe how upset I am right now. I need to go and see Lea.

Lea's POV:

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock. I opened it to see Jack standing there and he looked very upset. I asked him what was wrong and he told me about his girlfriend and Cameron. I know this sounds bad but I was kind of happy about it because I really really liked Jack he just doesn't know it yet. Then Jack did something I wasn't expecting. He turned to me and said "I'm kind of ok that me and my girlfriend broke up because I kind of like you." My face brightened and I said "I didn't know you felt the same way as me." He smiled and then brought me in for a kiss.

Shawn's POV:

I decided that I am going to ask Lea on a date. I was pretty nervous on my way there and then I saw something. Her door was open and she was talking to Jack. Lea told him that she loved him and kissed him. Well there goes my chance because she is obviously into Jack right now. I guess it's never meant to be between me and Lea because there is always another guy. I'm kind of mad at Jack because he knew how much I liked Lea. Since when did they even talk to each other.

Lea's POV:

I couldn't be more happy ever since I've been dating Jack. He treats me like and princess and, it's the most amazing feeling in the world. He brings me Starbucks very morning and always plans these really cute dates. My mom keeps calling me so I'm finally going to call her back and see what she wants. After some small talk she tells me that I have to come home. I beg her to let me stay longer but, she says that we don't have the money to keep me staying in Florida. I just wanted to cry because I finally got everything right and now I have to leave. I don't know how I'm going to tell Jack. He would feel so betrayed. I went to his room with tears in my eyes. When I walked in I started crying and Jack just held me and asked what was wrong. I told him about the whole conversation with my mom. At first he looked very upset and then he smiled and said "I have a plan."

*************************************

Happy Wednesday guys!

First I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k reads!!! You guys are awesome!

And I'm sorry if this is not one of my best chapters I have barely had any time to write! But if you did like this chapter please make sure to vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 16 by Monday hopefully