Chapter 7

Leas's POV:

I ran out of the closet as fast as I could. I ran all the way up to my hotel room and locked the door. How could Nash do that? Quinn is my best friend! So many thoughts were running through my head. What was I going to tell Quinn? There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Nash standing there. He said "let me explain." I closed the door when he walked in. He said that he never really liked Quinn and was just using her so he could get closer to me. I was stunned by what he was telling me. My only reaction was to slap him across the face! He seemed shocked but he deserved it. I had to find Quinn to tell her about this.

Nash's POV:

I finally had the courage to tell Lea how I felt about her but u guess that was a bad idea. I think she was so upset because I was leading Quinn on. I also told her that thing about Cameron because I didn't want her to like him. The only reason I did what I did was because I haven't had good luck with girls lately. I mean it was a douchebag move I guess. I have to find Quinn before Lea does.

Lea's POV:

I was searching all around for Quinn until I ran into Cameron. Oh god one problem at a time. Cameron said "can we talk?" Now really wasn't a good time but I felt bad about blowing off cam. I have to give him a chance to explain himself. He said " I know that you probably think I'm the biggest douchebag ever but, I meant everything I have ever said to you. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen." And I said "don't you say that to every girl?" He said "yes but I have never really meant it until I said it to you." I needed to snap out of it. I was basically dating Shawn and I can't let Cameron come between us again. I told Cameron I would think about what he said. I went on my way to continue to look for Quinn. As I was turning the corner I saw Nash and Quinn making out.

Nash's POV:

I found Quinn and ran up I her. She kissed me so I guessed that Lea hasn't found her yet. I knew what I was going to tell Quinn. I told her that Lea tried to kiss me but I stopped her and that Quinn shouldn't be mad at her because she felt bad about it after. Quinn was pretty mad but I found a way to calm her down.

Lea's POV:

I ran over to Quinn and told her that I had to talk to her immediately. She told me that Nash told her everything and that she isn't mad at me. I was very confused until I saw a smirk on Nash's face. I stormed away with all these thoughts jumbled up in my head. I had so many things on my mind and I thought my head was going to explode. How was I going to tell Quinn? What was I going to do about Cameron? Then everything went black.

*************************************

Hi guys!

So short again ik I'm sorry! I have had trouble coming up with ideas lately. if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 8 on Friday!!