Chapter 8

Shawn's POV:

I decided to go and ask Lea out. I was pretty nervous on the walk up there. I knocked on the door a few times but no answer. I was confused because I knew she was in there. I had a strange feeling something was wrong. I tried the door handle and it was unlocked. When I opened the door I saw Lea passed out on the floor. The only thing I knew I could do was call 911. Quinn and Nash came in and were shocked by what was happening. We were all in the hospital waiting room and I was freaking out the most. Finally the doctor came out. He said that Lea had an anxiety attack and passed out. He said that she was under a lot of stress which causes anxiety. He said that we wouldn't be able to see her till tomorrow. I was worried about her.

Lea's POV:

I woke up very confused because I was siting in a hospital bed. The last thing I remember was being in my hotel room. Then I remembered. I was freaking out about Nash and Quinn and Cameron and Shawn. All of a sudden I heard this beeping noise and all these nurses came rushing in. They kept telling me that everything was going to be ok. Then one of the nurses explained to me that these panic attacks are called anxiety attacks. I needed to take these pills daily to avoid them. The doctor also recommended that I see a therapist so I don't have so much stress in my life. Finally they left and all I wanted to do was sleep. Then Shawn walked in. Great, another thing that could give me an anxiety attack. He came over and kissed me on the forehead. All of a sudden the words came up like word vomit I said "Cameron talked to me." Shawn had a concerned look on his face and said "about what?" "That I should give him a chance because he thinks that I'm the most beautiful girl he has ever seen." I said. It seemed like there was hurt in his eyes. His response was "oh so this is you breaking up with me." It looked like he was about to cry. I said "no of course not, I just thought you should know." My insides hurt because I knew that was only partly true. I was considering giving Cameron a chance but I couldn't tell Shawn that, at least not now. He seemed a little bit happier and said " ok I can take you home." I was pretty excited to go back to the hotel because I just wanted to sleep in my own bed. The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was seeing Nash. He is is a nasty dirtbag that is ruining my life. That may sound over dramatic but it's true. But then I got a brilliant idea to give Nash revenge. It may hurt Quinn but in the long run she will thank me. But for my plan to work I was going to need a lot of help from Shawn.

Cameron's POV:

I was pretty mad that no one told me about Lea. I didn't even get to visit her in the hospital. I bought her flowers and I was on my way to her hotel room to give them to her. I knocked on the door and Shawn answered. He gave me a disgusted look took the flowers and slammed the door in my face. I didn't even get to talk to Lea.

Lea's POV:

Shawn came into my hotel with flowers in his hand and a disgusted look on his face. He mumbled "there from cam." I just gave him a smile because I had to tell him about my plan. I started to explain to him the whole Nash thing. He was pretty mad at Nash but he liked my plan for revenge. My plan was that I was going to find Nash and pretend to like him so, Shawn can video record what Nash says. Quinn will have to believe me when she sees the video. Me and Shawn were off to find Nash and to make sure that Quinn isn't with him.

*************************************

Happy Wednesday guys!

I updated way earlier then I said I was but if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 9 Friday ( i think)