Chapter 14

Lea's POV:

If it wasn't for Jack I would have left by now. That night when I got home he stayed with me all night to make sure I was ok. I guess you could say I am falling for Jack but, I can't have him. I decided my only reason to stay is that I would miss Jack so much. Maybe I should try talking to Shawn.

Shawn's POV:

I stayed at my cousins house for a few days because I didn't want to see Cameron and Lea together. Nash had texted me telling me that Lea and Cameron broke up so I decided to come back. Even though Lea has rejected me before maybe since her and Cameron are broken up she will like me. I don't know what to do or say but I'll figure something out.

Lea's POV:

I am sitting in my room hanging out with Jack and then I hear a knock. Jack goes and opens the door to see Shawn standing there. I ran up to Shawn and gave him the biggest hug ever. I have never been more happy to see Shawn. He is so tall which makes his hugs even more perfect. Jack left so Shawn and I could be alone. I told him the whole story of me and Cameron breaking up. He just held me while cried for a little bit. Wow Shawn really is an amazing guy. We were going through my clothes and we found the Cameron Dallas shirt I bought when I first came to magcon. I laughed at the sight of it. I have grown so much from when I bought that even though it was only 4 weeks ago. I knew what I had to do with the shirt. I walked to Cameron's room and Shawn followed. I just swung open the door to see him and Isabelle in there. I took the shirt and threw it at him and said "you know I used to look up to you, you were my idol. I bought this shirt because I was one of your loyal fans. But what your fans don't know is how bad a person you really are." Cameron's face was shocked. Then before I knew it Shawn started hitting him and I couldn't stop him. Isabelle sat there giving me dirty looks. I gave them right back to her. Finally I got Shawn to stop hitting him and all Shawn could say is "he deserved it." Then we left the hotel room.

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe they attacked me like that in front of Isabelle. I don't care what Lea has to say to me. She isn't my girlfriend, Isabelle is.

Lea's POV:

Quinn and Nash are back from their cruise that they went on and now they are always in my hotel room. The other day I was talking to Quinn and I had a secret to tell her even though I promised Jack I wouldn't. So one day I just blurted it out to her. We were having a conversation and I just blurted out "id be lying if I said I haven't made out with Jack Gilinsky." Her eyes went wide and she said "doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I just smiled and said "yeah we did it as just friends." Quinn seemed very concerned about this. I assured her it wasn't a big deal but in my head to me it's kind of a big deal. Well so now today Nash found out and I'm pretty sure Quinn told him. She has such a big mouth. So Jack is currently mad at me which makes me really upset because he is my best friend.

Jack's POV:

I didn't want anyone to know about me and Lea making out. I have a girlfriend but lately I have been attracted to Lea. I knew that Shawn would be going after Lea as well so maybe me and Lea should just stay as friends. I was walking down the hallway and I was about to turn the corner then I saw something unbelieveable and so hurting.

*************************************

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been super busy and I don't have as much time any more but I promise to update as much as I possibly can!

But if you liked this chapter please vote and comment what you think! we are almost to 1,000 reads which is awesome so thank you so much for that!

Chapter 15 soon!