Chapter 10

Lea's POV:

My date with Cameron is at 7. It is now 4 o'clock and I still have nothing to wear. I just decided on some light wash jeans with a black tube top and, black combat boots. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Shawn standing there. I invited him in, he looked very concerned. He said "I know your date with Cameron is tonight but, I just wanted to say that your the most amazing girl in my life. No matter who you pick I want us to still be friends." I smiled and said " thank you the truth is that I have no idea who I am picking." After I said that he just smiled and said " I have to go I'll see you tomorrow." Then he left and the time was now 5 o'clock and I still had 2 hours till my date with cam. I wish I had someone to talk to and vent all my problems to. I thought about trying to talk to Quinn but, she gives bad advice and I like never see her anymore because she is always with Nash. I thought about maybe a therapist but I just don't think they would understand my situation. Also I'm supposed to be leaving here in a week but, if things are going good I will stay. I decided to take a walk to the lobby downstairs it will give me some time to think. I was turning the corner and then bam I got knocked to the floor. I looked up to see Jack Gilinsky. He was very shocked and said "omg I am so sorry I didn't see you there." Then he helped me up. Then he looked at me and said "you're Lea right?" I said "yeah." He smiled and said "let me make it up to you and buy you some coffee." I said "how about tomorrow because I have a date with Cameron." We exchanged numbers and then he said "tomorrow it is." I went back to my room and I was wondering why Jack was being so nice to me.

Cameron's POV:

I was in my room getting ready for my date with Lea. The time is 6 o'clock and our date is at 7. I was taking her to this restaurant names Leo's and then we are going to a movie. I asked Nash to approve my outfit for the date. He said "you look great bae go get her." Me and Nash just talked that way to each other it is just our thing. I decided to get to Lea's a few minutes early. When she opened the door she looked absolutely stunning.

Lea's POV:

Cameron showed up for our date and wow he looked great. His smile is the most perfect thing you could ever see. He had a limo waiting for us outside the hotel. He took me to the restaurant Leo's it was one of the fanciest restaurants in the area. It was nice we ate our food and just talked about the memories from the past week. He brought up the time that we were making out. It was kind of awkward because I didn't know what to say when he asked if I liked it. When he asked me I just nodded but on the inside I was thinking yes, yes, yes and yes. I was thinking in my head how much magcon has changed my life. I have never had a boy like me before in my life. But now I had two boys that liked me. It just blew my mind. Cameron paid and then we left the restaurant to go to the movie. We were sitting in the seats in the movie and then Cameron turned to me and then he turned my head. He started to kiss me and I couldn't resist him so there we were making out in the movie theatre. Then I stopped him and said "we shouldn't do this in public."He just smiled and we watched the movie while holding hands. We left the theatre and went back to the hotel. Cameron walked me to my room and told me he had a great time and then kissed me goodbye. I closed the door and just smiled. My date with Shawn is tomorrow but I'm really leaning twords picking Cameron.

*************************************

Happy Sunday guys!

I know I'm updating a day early but I don't think I will have time tomorrow so I updated early. If you liked this chapter please vote and comment what you think! I love your feedback!

Chapter 11 by Wednesday!