Chapter 16

Jack's POV:

I'm so happy that Lea is staying with me. If she left it would make me the most unhappy person in the world. I decided to check on Shawn since no one has seen him in a few days. I walked in his room and he was just sitting there playing his guitar. He's such a peaceful person and deserves the perfect girlfriend. I know he was bummed out about me and Lea dating but, there are so many other girls he could have. I tried having that talk with him and he just kept nodding like he wasn't into the conversation. I just left but, I still feel bad for him.

Lea's POV:

I always wonder what my life would be like if I never got magcon tickets. What if I got sold out? What would my life be like? I would still be that high school kid who never had a boyfriend and everyone ignored. The biggest news of the day is that Nash proposed to Quinn. I can't believe they are really getting married after only dating for 2 months. They are in love so, it's ok. Quinn asked me to be the maid of honor and then for the rest of the night we talked about how much we love our new life.

Nash's POV:

My wedding is in 16 days and I'm more scared then I've ever been in my entire life. I will admit that I have second guessed the whole thing a few times but, I have to go through with it. I wanted to make the wedding special so I'm going to sing Quinn a song. I'm making Shawn help me. I'm not much of a singer but I know Quinn will appreciate my effort.

Lea's POV:

Today is the date of the big day. I'm so happy for Quinn I love the bridesmaid dresses except I don't look good in mine. I haven't eaten in a few days just because I want to look good in my dress. I am feeling very lightheaded and can barely walk but I assure myself that I will be fine.

Quinn's POV:

I'm so excited to call myself Mrs. Quinn Grier. It's been my dream ever since I discovered Nash on vine. I still have the nashty baseball tee that I bought the first day I went to magcon. I'm actually going to wear that to our reception because I feel like it symbolizes our relationship. I wonder what people back home think of me now. Maybe they will regret that they always used to tease me.

Lea's POV:

The music started and that signaled the start of the wedding. I have to walk down the aisle with Cameron because that's who Nash picked as his best man. The doors opened and I could see Nash standing at the alter. I started to feel dizzy. Nash's sister Skylynn started walking as the flower girl. I started to walk and then I tripped and everything went black.

*************************************

Happy friday everyone!

When I started this fanfiction I had way more time to write but now I have like no time so I'm sorry it takes me a long time to update I'm trying my best!

Also me and my friend made a twitter account dedicated to magcon so go follow us @ughmagconz

If you liked this chapter please make sure to vote and comment what you think!

Chapter 17 soon to come