The after-kiss

Tomika's POV:

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Zack and I's kiss earlier today. It was so short, yet something happened.

Ugh can't Zack just pack his bags and leave my brain. Tamikas brain hotel is occupied by pointless school information thank you.

I couldn't stop thinking about it though.

What does this mean? Does it mean I like him? Should I like him? No, he's my best friend if I liked him this could mess up our whole relationship. What if it doesn't though? Ugh why am I even thinking this I DO NOT like Zack Kwon. This is so complicated.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I got out of my bed. Changed back into my normal people clothes grabbed my keys and left and headed to Zack's house.

I got to Zack's house and climbed up to his balcony and knocked on it. Zack came out like a minute later pulling the shirt he was "wearing" down.

"Tomika what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Zack I'm not in love with you," I told him.

"Really I'm not in love with you ethier!" He said smiling huge.

"Thank god I didn't want it to be awkward between us," I stated.

"Yeah neither did I! I'm so glad we're cool,"

"Ya so am I,"

"Tomika," Zack said calling after me as I started to walk away.

"You should run you triggered the silent alarm," Zack said putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"Oh fuck! Bye Zack!" I screamed running off his porch thing

I bolted towards the edge of the porch and jumped over the side landing on my ankle.

"OW!" I yelled clutching my ankle as I wimpered and screamed in pain.

"Tomika are you okay?" Zack asked me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said  getting up a little wobbley. "Just hurts a bit when I stand or walk or do anything, but I'll be fine. See ya at school," I quickly said before running off into the darkness. Just kidding there was a ton of street lights and I was in a car so I could see fine.

When I got back home I changed into my P.J.'s and got into my bed. I still couldn't stop thinking of that stupid kiss. UGH!!! So its been decided I won't get any sleep tonight be tired tomorrow at school and fail my science test. Perfect.