Mall

Tomika's POV:

Perviously on Zamika: You Affected Me...

"Hey! Don't walk away from me when im talking to you!" I shout at him.

I walk quickly after him rejoining the group.

I punch him in the arm hard.

"That's for walking away from me," I say. "and this is for not telling me," I say than quickly kick him in the stomach.

"Anyway Christopher, Norman this is my friend..."

Billy," I say. Why did I pause for so long. (A/N: whoever is the first person to get this reference idk you can DM something you really want me something you really want me to put in the story ig)

"Sup guys," he says to Christopher and Norman.

"Hey man," Norman said giving him a bro hug.

"What up bro," Christopher said also giving Billy a bro hug.

"So what do we wanna do?" I ask.

"Well I'm hungry," all the boys say.

"Same," I agree. "Okay so do we wanna go to a fast food place or what?" I ask.

"We could go to Sweetbread mills?" Freddy suggests.

"Yass I need some new stuff anyway," I say.

"Yeah so do we. Our mom's making us buy "better clothes"," Norman says.

"And I agree with your mom," I say looking them up and down. "I'll help you. I will please your mom, and maybe that girl you were looking at all through second period," I say elbowing him.

"Hey I was not looking at Cassidy all through second period," he defended himself, but little did he know he was giving me more information.

"Ha! You like Cassidy!!! I didnt even know you were staring at her!!! Aww that's so cute!!!!" I say squealing. "Oh damn Tomika chill. Now I sound like Summer when she starts fan girling," I say.

"Yeah you do," Freddy said kinda sad.

"Its okay, I miss Summer too Freddy, I miss her too," I say.

"Who's Summer?" The Twins asked.

"Oh she was this girl that went to our old school. She was my best friend, and Freddy's crush," I say.

"Hey! You said you won't tell!" Freddy yelled at me.

"Oh well. They don't know who she is," I say.

"Okay now that we are done with that. You guys wanna hit up the mall before it closes?" Billy asked.

"Let's go!" I say.

I grab my keys out of backpack and unlock the car.

In case you were wondering that's my awesome car.