Truth or Dare

Unedited!!! (Really sorry i just wanted to update) anyway please read authors note at the bottom!

Tomika's POV:

I just got back home from hanging out with everyone. Summer, Babe, Billy, and Hudson all came over after. Luckily Grace left though, but because she left so did Zack. We were all sitting in a circle because we were con a play truth or dare.

"Okay Truth or Dare Summer," I ask her.

"Truth," she says nervously.

"Wimp," I say. "Hmm if you had to kill one person in this circle who would you kill?" I ask.

"Well I can't kill you, even if I did you would rise from the dead and kill me. I won't kill Freddy, I won't find other guy like him. Babe we are like best friends now so not you. Hudson you haven't done anything wrong so not you. So, sorry Billy you would be dead," she admits.

Billy looks hurt at this comment. "What have I done to you?!?!" He asks.

"You killed Zamika," Sum said in a duh tone. My heart fluttered a little at the thought of the name people used to ship Zack and I with. 

"Summer!" I said to her.

"What?" She asked all innocent.

I gave her a glare, and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Okay my turn Babe truth or dare?" She asks leaning towards Babe basically daring her to answer.

"Dare," Babe said accepting Summers dare.

"I dare you to," Summer says cutting off. She leans over to Babe and whispers something into her ear.

A smirk appears on Babe's face. Must have been a good dare. Wierd Summer sucks at dares.

"Well are you gonna do it?" I ask after like a minute of just sitting there.

"Nope haven't done it, but I will. Just continue on with the game," Babe instructs. "Wait Hudson switch with me," Babe commands.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause I need to sit over there, duh."

"Yeah okay," Hudson says shrugging his shoulders and switching seats with Babe.

"Okay Billy truth or dare?" Babe asks.

"Dare,"

A smirk brows on Babes face.

"Perfect. I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with me," Babe says calmly as of she's not trying to steal.my boyfriend she. she already has perfect amazing on sitting right next to her!

"I'm sorry. WHAT?!?!" I ask furious.

"You heard me Tomika," Babe said still smirking. "Come on Billy a dares is a dare."

"Umm ok-kay," Billy said stuttering. "Tomika where is a closet we can use?" He asks me nervous.

"I'm not telling you!" I spat at them.

"Fine guess we'll do it right here in front of you than," Babe said looking me directly in the eyes. Her smirk has not left.

Babe and Billy stand in the middle of the circle.

"Someone start the timer," Babe says.

"Got it!" Summer says pulling out here phone. "Ready an----nd go!" She said tapping a few buttons.

I turned my attention back to Babe and Billy they started making out.

Why did it look like Billy enjoyed this??? Why is Babe doing this to me??? I thought her and I were close now???? This is what I get for trusting people!!!! Ugh why am I also slightly relieved that this is happening??? What the hell?!?!